Your Favorite Pet?

88 Blood Elf Hunter
We're all hunters here, so we all have our own special collection of pets. i know i cherish my ghost saber, which was my very first pet that i went out and tamed. 2 hours of searching and i still think it was worth it.

So, back to my original question. What is your favorite pet, and why?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Mine would be my Spirit Bird but when im not bm it would be the white version of new panderia cats
Edited by Ashyarrows on 11/17/2012 11:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Chibee the giant grub. The way it looks and its size when beside someone or something especially when bestial wrath is used.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
My corehound, the Kurken from Azuremyst Isle. I had King Bangalash for years... I remember taming him when he was an elite mob. That was a long time ago! I had to abandon him a few months ago though because for some odd reason, his abilities were all messed up. :( I could go and tame the non-elite cat but meh..
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Hunter
yay, people responded :)

anyway, some good pets here. and does anyone have any stories behind some of their pets? like when you were taming did something happen that tested ya?
Reply Quote
48 Draenei Priest
I don't even have it yet cuz my hunter isn't high enough, but Skoll.... i am all over that when i hit 80. I love wolves, and that is the most beast wolf i've seen in this game :)
Reply Quote
rhino
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
For BM: My Loque, it took me six months to find and he's the most unique skin.
For MM: My black tiger from Jade Forest and the grey wolf that looks like Skoll
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Hunter
just sayin this, Loque'nehak is a girl, if im not mistaken.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Loque is a he :P the cat in zul'drak that looks just like him is his mate who is female.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Hunter
11/17/2012 02:27 PMPosted by Saldrelinda
Loque is a he :P the cat in zul'drak that looks just like him is his mate who is female.

ah, thanks for the info :)
Reply Quote
Right now my favorite pet is Chi-bee until they fix it then it will be my green devilsaur.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
i saw this creepy anime game on youtube that oddly enouph kept me awake.so i disded that sense i couldn't sleep to see actuirs and sure enouph he spawn awhile after i log in.and for the creepy game that got me up to tame the bear i named him after the anime.CorpseParty.

as for fav pet................................................................................I LOVE ALL MY BABYS!

"crys"the memoris we made together.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I used Broken Tooth for quite a while - tamed him when he was still considered the best DPS in vanilla.
For most of BC and into Wrath I used the Frostsaber Pride Watcher, and ever since I was able to tame him Loque'nahak has been by my side.

BrokenTooth (Pharaun) is still in my stable, I can't bring myself to get rid of him - was the first pet that I camped for weeks to tame. lol
Reply Quote
My deviant cobra =)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Simmons for personal reasons (first pet, this guy was a gob before... also the monkey was a miner).

I am waiting for 5.1 so my gem snake can evolve to a flying mana wyrm thing. He will prob be my favorite then. Heck I could even invent a reason for it... He was a animated gem construct before.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
My favorite one is my wolf as soon as i could tame a pet i ran like 3 area's over dying over and over so i could tame a wolf then i named him dekoder but messed it up and didnt capitalize the d. but hes still my fav.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]