Looking to transfer - few questions.

85 Undead Priest
Hello! My friend and I are looking to transfer to Hyjal and start a guild.
I've personally never heard of the server, so I was wondering about a few things.
Would you suggest this realm?
Is the Horde to Alli ratio close to even?
Reply Quote
It's a Horde dominated server so you should love it here, they have strong progression guilds and they outnumber alliance prolly like 3 to 1. You cant go wrong if you come here.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I did the transfer myself a few months back before MoP dropped. I enjoy the people (excluding a few, but that happens with all servers), I like the casualty of the server. Guilds on Hordeside at least, are either gigantic and huge, or relatively small and close-knit. People seem to not be all that into joining a new guild though. They want 25 and perks, stuff, a spot in a raid group that's already ready, or are already into their own guild to move, OR just have no interest, at all, to join any guild.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]