Story Forum Community Lounge 43

90 Troll Shaman
Welcome to lounge 43!

No hating, flaming, table flipping, throwing a-bombs, launching tactical nukes, etc.

Link to last lounge

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004696759?page=1

Have fun!
90 Human Warrior
I lost.
90 Troll Shaman
11/17/2012 08:03 PMPosted by Lorthuron
I lost.

i only posted 9 seconds after you capped the last one >.>
90 Troll Shaman
11/17/2012 08:06 PMPosted by Rufyn
Turning the other cheek is an insult.

how so?

that quote i said in the last lounge is from my uncles grandfather

right after he knocked a guy out at an auction

and he was a pastor
90 Night Elf Druid
Eating some red hot mets, Mac and Cheese, drinking some pumpkin ale, watching Supernatural. It's going to be a good night.
90 Night Elf Rogue
Challenge modes are challenging. Wise Mari kicks your !@#.
90 Troll Shaman
11/17/2012 08:28 PMPosted by Rufyn
Your granduncle was a bad !@#.

i have no blood relation to him actually >.>

the guy he knocked out actually went to the church he was pastor at

they both wanted the same item and while bidding the guy threatened my uncles grandfather

hit him once in the face

he put his hand on his cheek

guy hit him again

in one single punch knocked the guy out

said those lines and won the item

i thought it was a funny/awesome story my uncle told me
90 Troll Shaman
another funny story was when my uncle went into the military

and the drill instructor said he was gonna run them until they dropped

well being raised on a farm my uncle just kept running and running until the drill instructor dropped

in which he said "would you like me to carry you back to base?"

and got 2 weeks of KP
90 Troll Shaman
my dad was just as bad in basic training though

laughed at the sergeant right off the bus >.>
85 Tauren Shaman
Literally the best thing ever.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdo2128I5Q1ql1zoto1_500.png
90 Troll Shaman
Literally the best thing ever.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdo2128I5Q1ql1zoto1_500.png

you are a mad cow

if i eat you

prions will turn my brain spongy
No surprise there
90 Troll Shaman
So.. I'm unsubbing. For now. I'm getting bored of the current content. My raiding progression has been slow/nonexistant. Ever since my friend ran out of timecards, the game just lost its magic. He's from the UK but plays on US servers, so he's had trouble getting timecards, making him playing again any time soon unlikely. Also college is taking a huge part of his time.

I suppose I just burnt out. I can't stand dailies. I'm at an awkward place on my warlock alt, 82, and just after finishing 85-90(which was very fun, but I don't want to repeat it so soon), I'm kind of burnt out on leveling. I don't want to spend 50¢ a day on RP and nothing else, although I do enjoy it. And spending that much for the occasional forum post is madness.

Its been nice, these past few months. I'll be back, but I don't know when the WoW bug will bite again. Hopefully 5.1 will inspire me.
Edited by Quincetart on 11/18/2012 7:17 AM PST
90 Night Elf Priest
So.. I'm unsubbing. For now. I'm getting bored of the current content. My raiding progression has been slow/nonexistant. Ever since my friend ran out of timecards, the game just lost its magic. He's from the UK but plays on US servers, so he's had trouble getting timecards, making him playing again any time soon unlikely. Also college is taking a huge part of his time.

I suppose I just burnt out. I can't stand dailies. I'm at an awkward place on my warlock alt, 82, and just after finishing 85-90(which was very fun, but I don't want to repeat it so soon), I'm kind of burnt out on leveling. I don't want to spend 50¢ a day on RP and nothing else, although I do enjoy it. And spending that much for the occasional forum post is madness.

Its been nice, these past few months. I'll be back, but I don't know when the WoW bug will bite again. Hopefully 5.1 will inspire me.

I'm seeing this with a lot of people. Enjoy your time away from WoW :)

My raid team has raided once since the xpac's release. It took a while to get everyone leveled and on the same page as two guildies are now in Australia.

We couldn't get the dogs down past 56%. I'm not hopeful that everyone is really into it right now, which sucks because I worked really hard to get this team together (2 tanks and 1 heals/dps server xferred to build this team).

Feeling kind of bummed about it. I know the off tank is too, and to be honest, my husband (our main tank) would probably be happy if he wasn't obligated to play WoW right now.
Everyone is feeling the burn out, I think.

Not sure what to do about it, though...
Edited by Mahalia on 11/18/2012 7:36 AM PST
90 Undead Hunter
what the hell has the world come to
Black ops 2 being better than assassins creed 3
the whole worlds gone topsy turvy. And why the hell did I get the worst ending for bo2
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
Does anyone know if it's possible for non-Pandaren to use their turtle mounts? I've been to their vendors before but the only thing they're selling is the tabard and no mounts. Do I have to do some type of quest to unlock them or is it just for the Pandaren or what?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]