Story Forum Community Lounge 43

90 Troll Shaman
11/18/2012 12:07 PMPosted by Vynathlon
Does anyone know if it's possible for non-Pandaren to use their turtle mounts? I've been to their vendors before but the only thing they're selling is the tabard and no mounts. Do I have to do some type of quest to unlock them or is it just for the Pandaren or what?

i assume it's like all the other faction mounts and you need exalted
90 Night Elf Rogue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH6OUmsPA0I

What I was talking about on my real id
90 Blood Elf Mage
Well guys, I'm going out again. Look at me, being all social like and having a life away from WoW.

It's weird.

For those of you who aren't on when I return tonight, good night, and I shall see you tomorrow.

For those of you who are on tonight when I get back, what's blue in the winter, brown in the summer and smells like cheese?
90 Night Elf Rogue
11/18/2012 01:33 PMPosted by Lorelaî
For those of you who are on tonight when I get back, what's blue in the winter, brown in the summer and smells like cheese?

*Gives 50 gold*
90 Gnome Priest
Well guys, I'm going out again. Look at me, being all social like and having a life away from WoW.

It's weird.

For those of you who aren't on when I return tonight, good night, and I shall see you tomorrow.

It makes me feel inferior.

I don't like it.

I'm bored.

oh and feet btw.
Edited by Haely on 11/18/2012 1:43 PM PST
Got to work at 6:30 this morning. No one in front of Walmart, so I figured no one was going to line up for the Wii U. 10 minutes till 8 (when we open) they ask me to go stand watch over at electronics. Turns out we had around 30 people lining up for the Wii U's. Only got 8 of them in. One guy that was there before everyone else didn't get one because a bunch of douchebags in their late teens ran ahead of everyone once the doors open and got to the department first.
90 Gnome Priest
11/18/2012 01:59 PMPosted by Rufyn
I'm bored.

Then level.

I'm afraid to get on WoW.

Yesterday I started WoW up about 3 times and tried to log on and before I fully logged on my computer shut itself off.

So I am trying to keep my computer running low in case it gets really messed up.
100 Undead Death Knight
Req
11/18/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Dragonson
Does anyone know if it's possible for non-Pandaren to use their turtle mounts? I've been to their vendors before but the only thing they're selling is the tabard and no mounts. Do I have to do some type of quest to unlock them or is it just for the Pandaren or what?

Ah crap. I was hoping it would outright tell me that they're selling all the mounts but say "Requires exalted with Huojin Pandaren" or something.
90 Gnome Priest
11/18/2012 02:47 PMPosted by Vynathlon

Ah crap. I was hoping it would outright tell me that they're selling all the mounts but say "Requires exalted with Huojin Pandaren" or something.

Level a Pandaren to level 40 and bam you get the Mounts on all characters.

I don't know whether to be sad or happy about that honestly.
HAPPY EIGTH ANNIVERSARY
90 Gnome Priest
11/18/2012 03:14 PMPosted by Spellestra
HAPPY EIGTH ANNIVERSARY

What?
It's WoW's 8th anniversary.
90 Gnome Priest
11/18/2012 03:27 PMPosted by Katarn
It's WoW's 8th anniversary.

Oh, I forgot that was coming up.
100 Undead Death Knight
Req

But what if I don't want to level up a new character to do that?
90 Gnome Priest

But what if I don't want to level up a new character to do that?

Lol well you got two choices, welll three I guess:

1. Get Exalted with the Pandaren faction

2. Level a Pandaren to 40.

3. Don't get your turtle Mounts.
90 Human Warrior
That moment where you just feel like screwing everything you worked so hard for.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]