WoW 10th Anniversary Suggestion

90 Goblin Warrior
I know this is a ways away yet but i recently had some ideas for wows 10th anniversary gift. Please also note that a few of these suggestions are assumptions of what is to come.

When you enter wow for the week of the anniversary you be presented with 2 choices:

One for WoW:
*75% more rep from dailies and quests (permanent and stacks with guild rep bonus) Also a Mount

OR

One for Titan:
Of course im assuming Titan is fully created and released by this time, also assuming Blizz will be integrating WoW somehow into it.
*Free Character Transfer to Titan and one month free game time

Choice is Blizzard Account bound and cannot be changed
Edited by Xysaerv on 11/18/2012 11:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
blizz should do a wow 10th gift this year and make it a mount like the blizzcon bear how it has the murloc with the blizzcon flag they should make a rocket with a murloc and a wow icon on it that when you do /mount special the murloc does the weird sound that they make :D
Reply Quote
I'd like another revamp to a single-boss dungeon, like they did with Onyxia. Only thing is, can't really think of any quite as iconic. Magtheridon doesn't quite have the same connection.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]