Help with a "girly" transmog.

90 Night Elf Druid
So, I like to transmog all my toons' gear. And I have struggled struggled STRUGGLED with a set for my druid.

I use MogIt, I've looked online at all kinds of different sources for xmog sets (including the roleplay sites, wowhead, Reddit, etc). And I've yet to find something that I like so I'm wondering if I'm focusing too much on tier sets.

What I'd really like is something somewhat girly and something that won't make me look like a rogue. Easy to acquire is nice, but it's not necessary (currently running Black Temple every week to get the Absolution recolor for my priest, so I definitely do not mind a set that's a little harder to get).

I'm currently using the blue Bloodfang recolor because it's pretty but I look like a rogue.

Anyone have any ideas at all that I may have overlooked?
Reply Quote
I LOVE the malfurion set (tier 9 I believe?) its a long corset robe and the colors are lovely. Ive put a link to my duids xmog before I made her horde, as this set is alliance only :)

http://imgur.com/VJuRg

malfurions vestements and gloves, raynes scarf, monnion of the bat, jainas staff and drapes of the dragonshire. hope this helps~
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I look girly..... :P

I am a girl IRL
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm a girl, too.

But that doesn't help at all with me finding an xmog set.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Chen, I actually really like the xmog set.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
RoC
Solo the crap out of Wailing Caverns and get the Druid of the Fang set, it's really girly.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You could try something like mine. It's all sex.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Heya, Sabby! There are a bunch of girly leather items hiding about.

Druid are packed with girly gear! I think the Genesis Raiment is particularly girly, and can fly quite cutely if you pair it up with a well-suited tabard. Granted, the colors are kind of all over the place, thing is something of a hot mess, BUT that helm is unbeatable in the girly department, and looks awesome on Nelves.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Do I look girly enough?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I LOVE the malfurion set (tier 9 I believe?) its a long corset robe and the colors are lovely. Ive put a link to my duids xmog before I made her horde, as this set is alliance only :)

http://imgur.com/VJuRg

malfurions vestements and gloves, raynes scarf, monnion of the bat, jainas staff and drapes of the dragonshire. hope this helps~

Yeah, this is also my favorite set. Actually, my favorite set in the game entirely maybe. And it only costs a little bit of JP too.
Edited by Lollipop on 11/19/2012 5:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
For a girly look you should wear a skirt.

Does mine qualify? Key pieces are:

Chest: Grizzly Jerkin
Shoulder: Soul Eater Shoulderguard
Leg: Kurenai Kilt
Edited by Tellervo on 11/19/2012 10:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I want your look for my tauren druid (this fella). I'm a girl but I love the casting animations and look of the male tauren druid. I wanted a more primal/primitive look for him so I was going to opt into some leathery looking kilts with harnasses once I get some gear worthwhile mogging (also once I hit cap :P)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
from a guys perspective: Chen is lookin way girly, might also just be the panda race in general.

Hemoruids is looking like a gnarly BDSM druid, would hate to come accross him in a darkmoon ally.

Tellervo would probably win for me next.

the pants look i dont think will scream girly as much as a skirt/dress, as well as bright-nuetral colors being more girly than Darker.

atleast thats what i could find between Chen and Tellervo that i liked.

also the pony tails are kinda cute vs. the hair down, but thats probably too much RL preference getting involoved

hopefully i dont get flamed too bad, honeslty wasnt trying to be sexest or anything just giving a guys outlook on it.

-stinky
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
For my girly type set I use a mix of cenarion gear, pillar of ferocity, and the gear from Ulduar (nightsong?)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Pillar of ferocity and T5 (blooming flowers!).

Also depends on what your definition of girly is. You wanting like, pink and purple stuff, or something generally stylish yet feminine?

I also really like Tellervo's stuff. Simple yet nice.
Edited by Eluial on 11/21/2012 1:19 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]