who can help me, I fell so terrible,

90 Pandaren Mage
The thing about flight master license, i can't study it. I go to Orgrimmar, also i go to Dalaran, i find Flight trainer, and i see the list, both haven't 'flight master license' choose. I think this is a bug. First my lvl above 60, also i study 225 Riding, and i have enought money, but i can't. Who can help me?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
You need Cataclysm in order to fly in the old world.

If you have that expansion, make sure you check the filter on the vendor window to show unlearned spells.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
I'm sure that can not learn the skills, can learn skills book, but can not learn to flight trainer, not the flight master license.
Reply Quote
88 Pandaren Monk
Can you see the skill in general?

If the list does not have "Flight Master License", you don't have the required expansion back to learn it. If it's not there at all, then as Rankin said, you need Cataclysm.

If you can see it, but can't learn it, is the learn/purchase button grey? Is there any aspect of the license that is red (ie. price, level, etc)?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
I can see the energy, and prompts I can learn in my skill book.But I went to the flight trainer, learning list no Flight master license.
Reply Quote
Do you have the Cataclysm expansion?
Yes, I see the exact same thing on my hunter.

My hunter's on an account without Cataclysm. You'll see it in your spell book, but not at the trainer. If you want to fly in Azeroth, you'll need to buy the xpac.

If you do have Cataclysm, then it is a bug.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
thanks for your help, i bought Cataclysm expansion, and i can study it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]