@WSB

Look guys, I know your thing is WPvP and I'll even let you go on the whole sky-bomb with 15+ people and zerg the !@#$ out of a group of four. It's a PvP server things like that are bound to happen.

All I'm asking is to not be children and keep it respectful, I just read a post about some big change going on with WSB and how things will improve and you're trying to improve your reputation. So, if you wanna improve your rep, try not spamming /spit and corpse hump. Yes Attaktix I'm pointing a finger at you - 1v1 any day.

-Mavz
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
This thread makes me smile. I have an addon that does those emotes for me, yet I STILL /laugh, /spit, /slap, and /y LOL
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
11/18/2012 06:21 PMPosted by Dimun
This filler speaks the truth.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Dimun/achievement#95:165

I'm sorry, what?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
-and just because I disrespect you as an Alliance character doesn't mean I disrespect you as a person.

This thread is stupid.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Poor sportsmanship from non-RPers = disrespect for players. Attaktix is notorious for being a butthurt little baby and emote spammer.
Reply Quote
and just because I disrespect you as an Alliance character doesn't mean I disrespect you as a person.This thread is stupid.

This
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I don't think trolling is poor sportsmanship. It's fun, and funny! It gets players riled up, alli calls for back up, next thing you know we've got a brawl. I get emotes from alliance toons all the time when I get my !@# kicked but I know not to take it personally. When my rogue is capped and I'm not leveling another toon, I sit at daily zones all day trying to start stuff. /shrug, quit being so serious and fight back.

Like I said, it's not personal.
Reply Quote
91 Tauren Death Knight
In before Return says..

ah !@#$.. too slow
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I also like !@#$%^-*!@.

Edit: I can't say teab--ing? Well then.
Edited by Sïck on 11/18/2012 7:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 06:58 PMPosted by Return
Poor sportsmanship from non-RPers = disrespect for players

Coming from a member of Kote? I can recall many times Kote members would take their 85s and camp lowbies then /emote. I remember when ranked members of Kote t-bagged members of Sunsworn and other Horde Rp guilds.

Hell there have even been some who have taken it a step further and made life threats

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcc2Aix69AE
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
If you have to emote certain actions to make yourself noticed, then you're not doing something right or you're not cared about.

I agree with Return and Mavs. If you wish to be seen as legitimate players who are turning over a leaf, leaving behind the douchebaggery is a start.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
YEA totally un-called for, I move for everyone to change their addon so that it /love, /sexy, /hug like me.

Make love! not warcraft! Well after the guy is dead that is...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
If you have to emote certain actions to make yourself noticed, then you're not doing something right or you're not cared about.

I agree with Return and Mavs. If you wish to be seen as legitimate players who are turning over a leaf, leaving behind the douchebaggery is a start.

That's not going to stop me.
I don't care about what other players think of me.
While you guys are being serious, I'm out having fun.
/lol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
/lol

It IS a game people.

Quit taking it so seriously.
Reply Quote
The immaturity is rampant.

11/18/2012 06:53 PMPosted by Ruvin
This filler speaks the truth.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Dimun/achievement#95:165

I'm sorry, what?

If this was about PvP achivements you wouldn't have any room to talk, sorry Ruvin - I want to like you but don't mock someone's PvP rep when you've only got a 1550 in 2's.

I don't think trolling is poor sportsmanship. It's fun, and funny! It gets players riled up, alli calls for back up, next thing you know we've got a brawl. I get emotes from alliance toons all the time when I get my !@# kicked but I know not to take it personally. When my rogue is capped and I'm not leveling another toon, I sit at daily zones all day trying to start stuff. /shrug, quit being so serious and fight back.

Like I said, it's not personal.

It's hard to fight back against 12 but I did anyway, I had the opportunity to bail and unlike most WSB I stayed and duked it out, even almost killed one or two but then I took a twelve-man baseball bat to the jaw and got spammed on by Attaktix who, as far as I can tell, is twelve. I will not apologize for being a mature and respectful player and I will continue to condemn those who are asshats.
Reply Quote
Also I'd like to point out that this zerg followed by emote spam happened just before Himanshu's "Pity me I'm leaving and promise I'm actually awesome" post.
Reply Quote
YEA totally un-called for, I move for everyone to change their addon so that it /love, /sexy, /hug like me.

Make love! not warcraft! Well after the guy is dead that is...

I approve of this post and all of its hilarity.
Edited by Mavz on 11/18/2012 7:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
91 Tauren Death Knight
[quote]
/lol

I don't know who you are, but i agree with you. I'm out to enjoy the game, which for me, is to piss off other players.. which is probably going to get me kicked out of this "New WSB"
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 07:20 PMPosted by Mavz
It's hard to fight back against 12 but I did anyway

Wow, arnt you special?
If only more had the courage that you possess
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]