@WSB

[quote]
That's not going to stop me.
I don't care about what other players think of me.
While you guys are being serious, I'm out having fun.
/lol

I don't know who you are, but i agree with you. I'm out to enjoy the game, which for me, is to piss off other players.. which is probably going to get me kicked out of this "New WSB"

I certainly hope so - I want to like this "New WSB"
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 07:27 PMPosted by Bronkk
It's hard to fight back against 12 but I did anyway

Wow, arnt you special?
If only more had the courage that you possess

Do something useful for me will you? Let Attaktix know I want a duel.
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 07:30 PMPosted by Mavz

Yeeeahh. He is a pretty decent guy and would hate to see ya sent home crying.

Plus that would crush my heart also :(
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 07:32 PMPosted by Bronkk

Yeeeahh. He is a pretty decent guy and would hate to see ya sent home crying.

Plus that would crush my heart also :(

I lul'd
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

I will not apologize for being a mature and respectful player and I will continue to condemn those who are asshats.

Nobody is asking for an apology. Be your own player and I'll be mine; The type that spits emotes and teab--s newbz because it's how I have fun. You can do the same to me, I don't care I'm a rogue, not a hypocrite.

[quote]
That's not going to stop me.
I don't care about what other players think of me.
While you guys are being serious, I'm out having fun.
/lol

I don't know who you are, but i agree with you. I'm out to enjoy the game, which for me, is to piss off other players.. which is probably going to get me kicked out of this "New WSB"

Yeah dude, just have fun! It's a game.
!@#$ 'em if they can't take a joke!

Edit: That'd be a really stupid reason to kick anyone out of a guild. I like my guild because we're pretty liberal about things. There may be things that I disagree with like camping lowbies, but hey, who am I to tell you how to have fun?
Edited by Sïck on 11/18/2012 7:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
The immaturity is rampant.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Dimun/achievement#95:165

I'm sorry, what?

If this was about PvP achivements you wouldn't have any room to talk, sorry Ruvin - I want to like you but don't mock someone's PvP rep when you've only got a 1550 in 2's.

I don't think trolling is poor sportsmanship. It's fun, and funny! It gets players riled up, alli calls for back up, next thing you know we've got a brawl. I get emotes from alliance toons all the time when I get my !@# kicked but I know not to take it personally. When my rogue is capped and I'm not leveling another toon, I sit at daily zones all day trying to start stuff. /shrug, quit being so serious and fight back.

Like I said, it's not personal.

It's hard to fight back against 12 but I did anyway, I had the opportunity to bail and unlike most WSB I stayed and duked it out, even almost killed one or two but then I took a twelve-man baseball bat to the jaw and got spammed on by Attaktix who, as far as I can tell, is twelve. I will not apologize for being a mature and respectful player and I will continue to condemn those who are asshats.

Hell yeah I'm gonna mock someone who boasts pvp superiority when they have nothing to show for it.

I never once said I was better.

Edit: Plus that dudes been talking mad crap on the forums about a lot of people, especially from my guild.
Edited by Ruvin on 11/18/2012 7:37 PM PST
Reply Quote

I never once said I was better.

Edit: Plus that dudes been talking mad crap on the forums about a lot of people, especially from my guild.

I don't recall him boasting superiority - at least not in this thread.

And you certainly acted like it by immediately going to his character sheet and linking his achievements.

EDIT: If he's been talking !@#$ in other threads then I suppose he had it coming
Edited by Mavz on 11/18/2012 7:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
11/18/2012 07:39 PMPosted by Mavz
If he's been talking !@#$ in other threads then I suppose he had it coming

Yeah. I'm not one to go make fun of people out of the blue.

I have reasons.

I just linked his achievements because, if he's going to go around and call people filler, he better have some damn nice achievements.

Edit:
11/18/2012 07:41 PMPosted by Dimun
hey guiz, guiz how many backpedaling WSB baddies does it take to kill a single retpally? 7 lmao and 4 of them died before I did.

See what i mean?
Edited by Ruvin on 11/18/2012 7:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
That'd be a really stupid reason to kick anyone out of a guild.

Depends on what kind of company you prefer to keep.

If I find out anyone's spamming emotes, antagonizing others (RP or otherwise) and generally needing to act like their age is parallel to their shoe size in the guild, they are tossed.
Edited by Bulloch on 11/18/2012 7:44 PM PST
Reply Quote

Yeah. I'm not one to go make fun of people out of the blue.

I have reasons.

I just linked his achievements because, if he's going to go around and call people filler, he better have some damn nice achievements.

To be honest I didn't really have any idea what he meant by "filler" - I chose to ignore it since I was under the impression it was an insult.

Just wanted to make it clear I'm not trying to call out WSB, again, it's a PvP server I can't complain for getting PvP'd on. I'm just saying be respectful to your fellow players.
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 07:43 PMPosted by Bulloch

If I find out anyone's spamming emotes, antagonizing others (RP or otherwise) and generally needing to act like their age is parallel to their shoe size in the guild, they are tossed.

Same thing in KoS, I don't like little kids.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
I'm respectful!

Like frinkls said, my add-on only emotes hugs, loves, and moos.

Heh.
Reply Quote
I'm respectful!

Like frinkls said, my add-on only emotes hugs, loves, and moos.

Heh.

Then I shall love your corpse anytime I see it. It's like extreme necrophelia if you think about it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
11/18/2012 07:49 PMPosted by Mavz
Then I shall love your corpse anytime I see it. It's like extreme necrophelia if you think about it.

Making love with an Undead corpse..

I like it.
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 07:41 PMPosted by Dimun
hey guiz, guiz how many backpedaling WSB baddies does it take to kill a single retpally? 7 lmao and 4 of them died before I did.

Just stop
Trying way to hard buddy
Reply Quote

Just stop
Trying way to hard buddy

Agreed, my stance on maturity applies to both factions - just because you got jumped on a PvP server doesn't mean you've gotta be a pissant about it.

This is directed towards the 86 lock - just making it clear.
Edited by Mavz on 11/18/2012 8:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
11/18/2012 07:43 PMPosted by Bulloch

Hahaha, I'm 24.
I'm proud to not be in a guild so serious over something so stupid.
That's "childish", in my opinion. Grow up and get over it -.-
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]