@WSB

90 Undead Hunter
11/18/2012 08:08 PMPosted by Dimun
This is directed towards the 86 lock - just making it clear.

Actually it's 87... obviously you can't count

Says 86 on the armory.

Obviously you can't read.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Addons for emotes?

I just do mine manually...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Addons for emotes?

Well I have Killshot, lol.

I still do other emotes manually. :P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Addons for emotes?

Well I have Killshot, lol.

I still do other emotes manually. :P

Killshot FTW!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
11/18/2012 08:05 PMPosted by Sïck

Depends on what kind of company you prefer to keep.

If I find out anyone's spamming emotes, antagonizing others (RP or otherwise) and generally needing to act like their age is parallel to their shoe size in the guild, they are tossed.

Hahaha, I'm 24.
I'm proud to not be in a guild so serious over something so stupid.
That's "childish", in my opinion. Grow up and get over it -.-

Nothing to get over as the people spamming nonsense and vulgarity, along with immature actions towards people over a video game flock to guilds like yours.

Thanks for being the guild I point them to, btw. b(>,^)z
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

Says 86 on the armory.

Obviously you can't read.

Do you have downs?
http://tinypic.com/r/992bgk/6

Dimun why yooz bein such a d--k? It says 86 on my screen too.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter

Ruvin said 86 on the armory.

Same !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
11/18/2012 07:43 PMPosted by Bulloch
That'd be a really stupid reason to kick anyone out of a guild.

If I find out anyone's spamming emotes, antagonizing others (RP or otherwise) and generally needing to act like their age is parallel to their shoe size in the guild, they are tossed.

Let me join this fun loving guild right here.. where do i sign the dotted line?!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

Hahaha, I'm 24.
I'm proud to not be in a guild so serious over something so stupid.
That's "childish", in my opinion. Grow up and get over it -.-

Nothing to get over as the people spamming nonsense and vulgarity, along with immature actions towards people over a video game flock to guilds like yours.

Thanks for being the guild I point them to, btw. b(>,^)z

Don't like it? Don't join! We don't give a !@#$.
We just want our guildies to have fun, so go ahead and point, we're pretty laid back and don't get pissy over petty crap such as what you're whining about. Lighten up bro ;)

b(>,^)z

...what is that thing supposed to be... Looks like Kirby fell down the stairs.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

Ruvin said 86 on the armory.

/shrug
You know what rwoovin meant.

11/18/2012 08:32 PMPosted by Siccup

Let me join this fun loving guild right here.. where do i sign the dotted line?!

Haha, I know right?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
We just want our guildies to have fun, so go ahead and point, we're pretty laid back and don't get pissy over petty crap such as what you're whining about. Lighten up bro ;)

As are we - we just expect people to treat each-other like people. The 'its just a game' thing doesn't work very well, especially considering what has been done on this server under the pretense of the lols.

But, hey, if it works for you that's great - just don't get your own knickers in a bunch when there are guilds that hold their members accountable for their actions.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

As are we - we just expect people to treat each-other like people. The 'its just a game' thing doesn't work very well, especially considering what has been done on this server under the pretense of the lols.

Yeah because /emoting somebody is SO inhumane!
How dare they /spit on you! So rwood!
EDIT: PS: You do realize you're on a PvP server right? Where you kill other players?

But, hey, if it works for you that's great - just don't get your own knickers in a bunch when there are guilds that hold their members accountable for their actions.

I don't understand what you don't get about "I do not care".
Edited by Sïck on 11/18/2012 8:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Yeah because /emoting somebody is SO inhumane!
How dare they /spit on you! So rwood!

Not caring so much about doing it once - when you need to make up for some flaw in your play by dropping a brick of emotes on someone, that's getting a bit ridiculous. If you're lacking that much control that you need to have that on macro for when you lose (or heaven forbid, win)? Maybe you should look for others that celebrate such conduct.

I don't understand what you don't get about "I do not care".

And yet here you are, trying to drive home a point to someone that cares just as little about how you and yours operate, because they go against what is desired for those that are in the guild that I am in.

TLDR: 'just a game brobrehbrah, lululluz' works for you as an excuse to be a d*ck, but not for me and mine. Enjoy your night, and your gameplay.

EDIT: PS: You do realize you're on a PvP server right? Where you kill other players?

You will be killed, you will be banner'ed. But you will not be emote-spammed or harassed on alts. That's for toddlers.
Edited by Bulloch on 11/18/2012 8:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
11/18/2012 08:34 PMPosted by Sïck
b(>,^)z

Obviously a winking face guy with a positive thumbs up and hand on hip attitude...
He's saying hey guy, stay awesome.
Edited by Gjuice on 11/18/2012 8:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
11/18/2012 08:56 PMPosted by Gjuice
b(>,^)z

Obviously a winking face guy with a positive thumbs up and hand on hip attitude...

Pretty much. :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
WSB and Thundercats should form an Alliance. They claim grossly outnumbered zergs as a win. Tin can armies camping lowbies and loners for hours is no win to me. ;( Then! Even after they zerg camp you they make up abhorrent myths about the real life people and camp the forums with it. Learn to understand human relativity, how to hold your own, and how to have competitive fun without spewing garbage and lies. Then you'll get the rep you so desire. *mwah* <3<3<3
Edited by Nazarah on 11/18/2012 9:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

Not caring so much about doing it once - when you need to make up for some flaw in your play by dropping a brick of emotes on someone, that's getting a bit ridiculous.

Haha, yeah. I'm pretty ridiculous.

If you're lacking that much control that you need to have that on macro for when you lose (or heaven forbid, win)? Maybe you should look for others that celebrate such conduct.

Maybe I have SO much control that I'm able to /emote...
But as I said before, I have an addon that does it for me. Occasionally when I'm out of combat I /emote too.

And yet here you are, trying to drive home a point to someone that cares just as little about how you and yours operate, because they go against what is desired for those that are in the guild that I am in.

You fill me up with such apathy, sir.

TLDR: 'just a game brobrehbrah, lululluz' works for you as an excuse to be a d*ck, but not for me and mine. Enjoy your night, and your gameplay.

/lol

You will be killed, you will be banner'ed. But you will not be emote-spammed or harassed on alts. That's for toddlers.

RUVIN!!!
My wish came true!!
Edited by Sïck on 11/18/2012 9:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
11/18/2012 08:56 PMPosted by Gjuice
b(>,^)z

AHHH I see it now.
Shame on me, as an artist I should've seen that.
b(-‿◕)z
*fix'd
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]