Solitude is Recruiting

100 Night Elf Warrior
Solitude is a casual adult only guild that strives to stay drama free, while enjoying all facets of the game. I am trying to form a progression raid group for obtaining guild achievements from current content. My current goal is for a 10 man group of raiders to get together for one or two nights a week as determined by the members schedules. This is a great position for a group of raiders who find it stressful trying to fit alts into their main guild runs or the raider who finds his cata guild is no longer active.

The Solitude environment is like a group of friends hanging out at a bar somewhere. We are not a guild full of requirements like weekly activity or DKP. Our only real rules are no drama and be a responsible adult. To keep drama down, I do not allow talk of race, politics or religion.

If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, whisper Silveralways in-game or reply to this thread.

Seeya around.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
We are looking at raids on one weeknight and maybe one night on the weekend as success and life allows.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)