And You Said They Didn't Care!

90 Human Priest
Thanks for 8 years of awesome memories!

I hope that as the story of Mists evolves it will take us on a much larger mission once again. One even bigger than Azeroth itself. A possible World of Warcraft: March of the Legion! To Outland and beyond!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Did anyone else notice during the MoP section there's the totally epic shot of someone planting a seed?

Epic stuff :-P
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Did anyone else notice during the MoP section there's the totally epic shot of someone planting a seed?

Epic stuff :-P

Hey, every time I plant a seed, it is as epic as it is in the video.

and

/nostalgiagasm

Started playing October 2006, was hooked almost immediately. I was the warrior running around wearing int gear in vanilla, but I didn't care, it was all new and fun.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
11/19/2012 03:01 PMPosted by Zarhym
I started playing World of Warcraft shortly after release and joined Blizzard in April of 2005. In all of the roles I've had here over years, I've poured my professional efforts toward supporting such a diverse global community, and an amazing development team. It still feels like some crazy fantasy for me that I get to do what I do for a living, and then go home and appreciate my time spent playing the game from a different perspective, like anyone else -- I'll never take for granted the entertainment this game has provided me over the years.

I get to do the same, minus the working at Blizzard part, and I'm thankful such a game has existed. Though my family would probably give me funny looks if I said I was thankful for World of Warcraft at the dinner table.
Reply Quote
Best game ever. Been playing since Warcraft 2 and have loved it since. Amazing video and dev team. Can't wait to see whats in store:)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Man, to all you guys complaining about graphics, I think you are nuts. If you watch the video you can see just how much better they've gotten over the years. So awesome!! Also, if I wanted to see something that was so realistic it looked like real life, I'd watch a movie.

So thanks Blizz :) Your game is awesome, and I love it. The vid just hits home how I'm glad to have been a part of it, and I've loved to see how its changed over the years!
Edited by Jazzan on 11/19/2012 3:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
26 Draenei Shaman
<3

That is all.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I liked the video! Great memories.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/19/2012 12:00 PMPosted by Daxxarri
Yup. Right in the feels.

No kidding

11/19/2012 03:39 PMPosted by Digerati
I'll never take for granted the entertainment this game has provided me over the years.

^^

<3
Edited by Arianity on 11/19/2012 4:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Thank you, all. I really can't put it into better words. Just <3.~ZarhymBeware very large dragons!

And still they rub in the incredable effort put into the anniversary gift..

I hate fanboy threads more than wine and cheese threads.....
specialy the mocking last line of Zarh-dims post............

Good for you.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Death Knight
11/19/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Talonbow
Daxxarri already apologized earlier for the snafu, and the fact that it can't be hotfixed.
Reply Quote
88 Dwarf Paladin
That video was, in all honesty... epic. =D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Recycled video clips to match a recycled in-game letter! I feel all warm and fuzzy. :p

Wait, I'm a panda, I feel that way naturally.

Now you can just tack on clips and reuse it next year! It's like MMO gift wrap.
Reply Quote
1 Pandaren Mage
Thank you, all. I really can't put it into better words. Just <3.~ZarhymBeware very large dragons!

I hate fanboy threads more than wine and cheese threads.....
specialy the mocking last line of Zarh-dims post............

God forbid someone enjoy the game and want to thank Blizzard for all the work they have put into it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
That's pretty sweet. I love the music that kicks in during the MoP part. And the Firelands part makes me really want to go back and finish that raid.

Thanks Blizzard. I've only been here for three years, but it's been a heck of a ride.
Edited by Taelen on 11/19/2012 4:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
That video just made me miss TBC even more :'(
Reply Quote
Loved the video.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
6th Anniversary

Wow, another year has gone by for WoW!

We wanted to thank you again for continuing to play World of Warcraft with us. With the return of a certain very large dragon (spoiler alert!), this is going to be a rough year for the world of Azeroth. On the other hand, that means heroes are going to be needed more than ever.

Get out there and defend a shattered world!

The WoW Dev Team

7th Anniversary

Wow, yet another year has gone by for WoW!

We wanted to thank you again for continuing to play World of Warcraft with us. With the return of a certain very large dragon, this has been a rough year for the world of Azeroth. On the other hand, that means heroes like you are needed more than ever.

The WoW Dev Team

8th Anniversary

Wow, yet another year has gone by for WoW!

We wanted to thank you again for continuing to play World of Warcraft with us. With the return of a certain very large dragon, this has been a rough year for the world of Azeroth. On the other hand, that means heroes like you are needed more than ever.

The WoW Dev Team

Suuure it was a bug =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]