And You Said They Didn't Care!

21 Tauren Priest

Yup. Right in the feels.

Really glad you liked the video! It's been a long, strange trip, with a lot of amazing people. I can't wait to find out where the next bend in the path takes us.

If only you'd quit ignoring Shamans like you have for years and respond to our posts!

Hey didn't they buff our icons to brighter colors? Heyyyy.. <in voice of Fonzie>
Reply Quote
86 Troll Death Knight
11/19/2012 08:22 PMPosted by Ugulron
They don't care. I could get more from just looking at the trailers they ripped those clips from.

People like you just don't get it. It was a GOOD thing they used old trailers- it was a look back at everything we'd done over 8 years. You're just behaving like a spoiled brat.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
What impresses me is how fantastic the game looks now compared to the early days. MoP is a beautiful piece of work, guys. Be proud.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've been playing wow for 8 years....

...and my girlfriend says im afraid of commitment.
Reply Quote
60 Orc Hunter
Through all the ups and downs, I love the people I know, miss the people who've left, still dancing with the strangers I've just met.

This game owns bones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lyu1KKwC74
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
I still get chills every time I hear

"Frostmourne Hungers"

Most epic fight in game IMO.

took us 7 months for our hard-earned server first. my proudest achievement
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Fantastic video, I can't wait to see it again next year!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
11/20/2012 12:19 AMPosted by Mooniverse
Fantastic video, I can't wait to see it again next year!
hehehe

I get that it takes time and effort to make something for the game's anniversary and you have other stuff to do. It's cool, Blizzard. I too have other things to do. I understand.

-That you just don't have that spark anymore.
Edited by Brolan on 11/20/2012 12:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
Great Video.

Been here off and on since 3 months after launch. Thanks for the memories, Guys. Looking forward to more :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Dear Blizzard,

I take back my complaints on the letter. You made up for it here.

Love,
Fears
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Watching that makes me realize how much of the game I miss out on by not PvEing.
Reply Quote
Care to write a new letter to us, bliz?
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Mage
Love it!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Whoever was in charge of the nostaligafeels video did a great job.

Whoever was in charge of changing the text in the anniversary note did a not-so-good job.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
11/19/2012 12:02 PMPosted by Aeoden
Really glad you liked the video! It's been a long, strange trip, with a lot of amazing people. I can't wait to find out where the next bend in the path takes us.

You say that but you already know.

I remember sometime about halfway through WotLK someone on the forum was saying they needed to allow flying in Azeroth and/or remake the world and it was either Zarhym or Bornakk that chimed in saying it was just too big a feat and that it wasn't worth it. ;P
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Ulduar and Firelands was probably the coolest part of that video. Alot of nostalgia wrecked me there. And sadness for the past.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
There are only two words that can describe this video.
The first one: Epic.
The second: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
An amazing tribute to WoW. Excellent job, Blizz!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]