"Huy guys we'll be back after a short break"

90 Human Mage
30 minutes later
Reply Quote
10 Human Mage
its actually the most annoying thing. why are teams not prepping when they aren't on stage?

i guess the fact that they allocated a full hour to each series only to have 5 minute games shows how out of touch they are with arena

edit: what about the match where the stream crashed before gates opened, and they still went on a break after the game
Edited by Tempbb on 11/17/2012 4:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
i opened stream like an hour ago and it was on break and just opened it again, saw a rogue dead and went on break again pretty entertaining stream
Edited by Deprivelol on 11/17/2012 4:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
Community Manager
It's definitely not desirable. We've been in touch with the production folks running the Arena stages to ensure they work to address the amount of downtime in day two's events.

In other news, most of day one's VODs are now available on my Reddit Survival Guide. We'll have the remaining matches added shortly after they conclude!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Maybe play something mildly entertaining to watch between. I know stream 1 had the cinematics playing but stream 2 seemed to just be blank. That could be because of my adblock addon though. Maybe some behind the scenes footage? But apart from that the matches were quite good. I felt sorry for the rogues though.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
can we all agree on rogue buffs and caster/warrior nerfs?

the evidence is there for all to see

why don't you post on your rogue?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Well, the earth is what, 4.5 billion years old? 30 minutes is pretty short, comparatively.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
What does OP mean
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
This is why im not watching the streams at all. I don't even know when who is playing who and I get completly lost when I go to some rl stuff when I come back. I can't even know when my esports athlete is playing and even if I do miss it I don't even know where to check and if she/he won
Edited by Popeward on 11/17/2012 3:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
thank god after this I won't have to actually argue with anybody concerning the state of rogues. I think rogue only wins so far are against other rogues? I was paying more attention to sc2 tbh.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Well if you lost a game, wouldn't you try figuring out what you can do to win when the end result is the winning team bringing home 105,000 dollars? That's over 30,000 dollars for each player.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/17/2012 03:59 AMPosted by Deprivelol
i opened stream like an hour ago and it was on break and just opened it again, saw a rogue dead and went on break again pretty entertaining stream
A rogue? Now that's a surprise, I was expecting back-to-back warrior hunter paladin mirror matches
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]