Help me out here..as a tank.

100 Draenei Hunter
Ok, so I was tanking an instance on my 41 panda monk. #1 in dps, keeping aggro, doing everything right. The lock in the party kept pulling groups and I (in my good tanking role) would pull off him. In one particular fight, I had pulled a group, he pulled a group - he and the heals died. We managed to take the group down. I voted to kick the lock since he shouldn't have pulled. It failed. Then I was booted. What is wrong here? I mean, no wonder no one wants to tank anymore! Then dps complain because of the long queue times. Just doesn't make sense...
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
These are not the DPS you are looking for.

/drink

In all seriousness keep going you will find the value in tanking at lvl cap. If not your first tank you should already know how low lvl tanking goes. It's frustrating annoying and not fun due to uber BOA d-bags period.

p.s. A quote existst that covers all the forums and all the times they have been treated to this thread.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Maybe hes pulling so you guys get more exp killing MORE mobs?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]