<PIxxels> recruiting Balance/Resto druid

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Just in case anyone reads these forums, I'm looking for a lazer chicken. Resto off-spec is a big plus.

Basically I'm tired of disenchanting leather intellect gear, it feels like a huge waste.

Raid times are Tues and Thurs, 9pm-1am server time (or 6-10PST)

We've been server 1st or 2nd for all of Cata, just got back into raiding for MoP. If you're a good player and want to push for server 1st message me in-game and we'll talk.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Seriously, I just DEed 2 more leather int pieces from heroic MSV and 1 off of HoF. It puts my !@#$ing panties in a knot.

I promise I will only abuse you a little bit, so long as you're damn good raider and %^-*. No !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Erl's a teddy bear, I'm the real !@#$%^ of the group, especially when people fall of platforms....that are clearly easy to stay on!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Or yell !@#$ da police as they drunkenly jump off Deathwing's back on heroic spine?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
pfft, that was hilarious
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Nothing beats a sub rogue yelling in teamspeak on heroic madness "Hey guys shadowstep works watch!" annndddd in the water
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Sadly enough ive been more baked lately than drunk, so there hasnt been anything worth laughing at other than marsh's progress! zing! <3

also

Yay we kill stuff

Tsulong
http://youtu.be/7dWL1nFOdLc

Elite Mode Protectors of the Endless
http://youtu.be/SICN83H26Ks
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
#10maneasymodebrah
pve is hard
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]