Request-a-Sketch 2 (Still not dead yet, bruh)

90 Blood Elf Priest
moo
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
11/18/2012 06:15 AMPosted by Kimchi
Kurze, confirmed for not knowing what "word" means.

Kurze iz proppa ork
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
*Bonks Kurze with a carrot and fleas...*
>.>
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
11/18/2012 06:15 AMPosted by Kimchi
Kurze, confirmed for not knowing what "word" means.

Makin' me google stuff at 6am... >:C

EDIT:
What a weird thing.
Edited by Baenhoof on 11/18/2012 6:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Kurze confirmed for major cutie. Clearly that invisible canoe he's carrying around is a dreamboat.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
http://i.imgur.com/OsOus.png
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
11/18/2012 06:27 AMPosted by Kimchi
Kurze, confirmed for dark side Gaston.

I am all kinds of okay with this.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
11/18/2012 04:30 AMPosted by Baenhoof
http://i.imgur.com/yKgJ5.png

Baen..I didn't say it was her birthday, I mean the thing is freakin' awesome and I know she'll love it but its not her birthday yet! Still, she'll love it any other way. I'll send you half of gold I have to you. It's not much you definitely deserve it. Sorry for the misunderstanding I know you are really busy and all -_-.
Edited by Tookk on 11/18/2012 7:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
11/18/2012 07:08 AMPosted by Tookk
http://i.imgur.com/yKgJ5.png

Baen..I didn't say it was her birthday, I mean the thing is freakin' awesome and I know she'll love it but its not her birthday yet! Still, she'll love it any other way. I'll send you half of gold I have to you. It's not much you definitely deserve it. Sorry for the misunderstanding I know you are really busy and all -_-.

YOU DID
YOUDIDYOUDIDYOUDIDYOUDIDYOUDID

I REMEMBER
YOU DID

I am NOT losing my mind, NOT TODAY BUSTER
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Paladin
YOU DID
YOUDIDYOUDIDYOUDIDYOUDIDYOUDID

I REMEMBER
YOU DID

I am NOT losing my mind, NOT TODAY BUSTER

No prob. And she loved it! I forgot to mention her broken horn but still she could care less. You have my thanks again, Baenhoof.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Bumping for being the only one of two threads I've checked all week here. Guys! I'm breaking away from the MG forums curse! :D
Reply Quote
Name:Hozak Smokeyday
Race:Worgen
Visual Age: Late 20s
Hairstyle: Long hair, two braided tails hanging on the front.
Physical build: Slim, muscular.
Usual Demeanour:Cocky, perverted.
Garb: His blue war-harness, a giant hawk skull on top of his head and shoulders. Accompanied by his blue wooden staff, with a bird on top of the head of it.(Drood T7 recolored)
Scars/Markings: A small cut under his right eye.
Edited by Hozak on 11/25/2012 11:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
Name:Hyatt Barintenne

Race: Forsaken (Human)

Visual Age: Deceased at 28

Hairstyle: Bald head with a single remaining tuft of hair on the back in the form of a ponytail.

Physical Build: Thin due to decay. Sinew is kept trimmed. Is that... a Sin'dorei manicurists handiwork on his nails? Unlike other Forsaken, he actually wears boots that cover his clawed (and pedicured) toes.

Usual Demeanor: Calm. Cool. Collected. Fake smile. Fake interests in the random jargon flowing from the mouth of some drunk magi who cant see through his patchwork disguise.

Garb: Black and Blue unfinished leather pants. Dark Blue vest with dark blue undershirt and a high collar (almost ear level). Onyx gemmed shades to hide his glowing yellow eyes. Black, fingerless gloves. Full toed Lordaeronian issued leather padfoots boots, black with blue belting in color.

Scars/Markings: Very little scarring for being undead. Spends most of his free time with an apothecary, manicurist, pedicurist or bone-shaper to maintain a life-like appearance for espionage and infiltration purposes.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Name: Sh'mala Ragetotem

Race: Tauren

Visual Age: 50s/middle aged.

Hairstyle: Long Tauren braids

Physical Build: Fit. She's strong, but not she-hulk

Usual Demeanour: Pensive or Stoic. Either she's in thought, or she's staring at everything like a Sentinel Matriarch.

Garb: Armour. http://i.imgur.com/4whcF.jpg (Or tribal garb if t10 makes your hand scream)

Scars/Markings: Shrapnel scars on her face, though this is optional since the RP associated with it didn't end up going anywhere.
Edited by Shimaula on 11/18/2012 4:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
96 Human Warrior
Also, if you don't draw urmlin, that means you hate indians IRL since I'm siksika.

just saying.
Reply Quote
Name: Rennali Sunwhisper
Race: High Elf
Visual Age: 23
Hairstyle: Down and flowing with layers.
Physical Build: Stereotypical female belf style.
Usual Demeanour: Happy with food!
Garb: Ornate robes
Scars/Markings: None.
Reply Quote
96 Human Warrior
11/18/2012 05:46 AMPosted by Gaytheil
moo

are you the elf I did glorious battle with outside of smc?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]