Request-a-Sketch 2 (Still not dead yet, bruh)

90 Blood Elf Rogue
GAW. It's like a weird puppy-hippo thing. Infuriatingly adorable, because now I want it to be real.
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Druid
Name: Aneyla Lunarthorn
Race: Night Elf
Visual Age: 13/humanyears
Hairstyle: Pigtails! (Like in the model, but with hair down the sides of her face as well.
Physical Build: Skinny
Usual Demeanour: Happy, kind of derpy
Garb: Starter Druid Robe (see armory.)
Scars/Markings: The claw mark Night Elf tattoo

Other Notes Draw her looking happy and adorable, also would be nice if she was holding her staff with one hand in a sort of "how do I use this" way.
Edited by Aneyla on 11/21/2012 8:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I'm making a face at you Baen. Getting info for other drawings when there's a whole thread of people waiting on their simple requests.
Reply Quote
Baen, draw a baby Cthulhu!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
11/18/2012 04:33 PMPosted by Nixalegos
I'm making a face at you Baen. Getting info for other drawings when there's a whole thread of people waiting on their simple requests.

So, she's meant to keep updating art to a capped thread? If she wants to keep taking requests that's her business. No one's entitled to a free drawing.
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 07:11 PMPosted by Cythe

So, she's meant to keep updating art to a capped thread? If she wants to keep taking requests that's her business. No one's entitled to a free drawing.

I bet Nix is making a face at you, too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
11/18/2012 07:12 PMPosted by Maarcus
I bet Nix is making a face at you, too.

Luckily his face isn't visible under that mask.
Reply Quote
Damn Nix, she just called you ugly. You gonna take that?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Amg, baby Tauren too cute.

/Melts
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Bat'kuza, Baen.

Bat

Kuza
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Here's a challenge for ya. >;3

Name: Kigithia
Race: Blood Elf
Visual Age: Early adulthood (20's in our terms)
Hairstyle: Black hair in a side ponytail with straight across bangs clipped back with barettes.
Physical Build: Somewhat chubby pear-shaped build.
Usual Demeanour: Usually quite serious about her studies - pretty approachable, however, and tends to be quite friendly. Very much enjoys attention from others, and it shows.
Garb: An ornate robe split into sections that's a little more revealing than might be socially acceptable. Over-the-knee stockings and high heels.
Scars/Markings: Lots of earrings running up the length of her ears, topped by suns.
References: http://dijital-art.tumblr.com/image/35182984186 (by Phalo)
The robe is based on the Arch Bishop class of Ragnarok Online mixed with Furious Gladiator's Mooncloth set.
Examples here: http://images.alphacoders.com/111/111823.jpg
Here: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_TRHIPMy-d1I/TB3fSuW0cII/AAAAAAAADJQ/Ht8onk7YZ8o/s1600/Arch+Bishop+Female+(High+Priest).JPG (official art)
And here: http://blog.wetfish.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/arch-bishop-ragnarok-sprites.png (official sprites)
Mooncloth: http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=-92
Edited by Calmai on 12/14/2012 2:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
11/18/2012 04:33 PMPosted by Nixalegos

It was more so when I finish the sketches from the other thread, I have somewhere here to put them so the people those sketches belong to will see them :P
I thought about denying any more requests, at least until I finish the old ones, but that gets kind of boring.
Edited by Baenhoof on 11/18/2012 11:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
11/18/2012 11:13 PMPosted by Baenhoof

It was more so when I finish the sketches from the other thread, I have somewhere here to put them so the people those sketches belong to will see them :P
I thought about denying any more requests, at least until I finish the old ones, but that gets kind of boring.

How many do you have in queue... just asking.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
11/19/2012 01:44 AMPosted by Melithiria

Find Ravendane's first post in the first thread and then count from there.

Also there's no queue, really- I've skipped around a little bit. But I'm mostly working chronologically from when the requests were posted.
If the sketch happens, it happens. If it doesn't, it doesn't!
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 02:12 AMPosted by Baenhoof

Also there's no queue, really- I've skipped around a little bit. But I'm mostly working chronologically from when the requests were posted.

This is the sketch police.

Put your pencil down and your drawings up.

No more food for you until all your sketches are done.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
11/19/2012 02:12 AMPosted by Baenhoof

How long did it take you to get to where you are now with your art? I tried for about a year or so, but just wasn't making any progress so I decided to drop it.
Reply Quote
45 Blood Elf Warrior
Name: Corriana
Race: Blood Elf
Visual Age: 20-ish in human years.
Hairstyle: Curly blonde hair
Physical Build: Short and skinny.
Usual Demeanour: Slightly annoyed.
Garb: Demon Stalker Armour, with the Black Bow of the Betrayer and the purple Illidari tabard.
Scars/Markings: Scar across lower lip and jaw, has freckles.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
11/19/2012 04:30 AMPosted by Urmlin
How long did it take you to get to where you are now with your art? I tried for about a year or so, but just wasn't making any progress so I decided to drop it.

Lemme get out the toes, hold on...

15 years, give or take? I started to take it seriously in a 'I want to be a good artist' kind of way when I was 8.

You definitely will hit those really terrible, frustrating as hell skill plateaus, frequently, and they suck. The only way to get past them is just strength of will and pure tenacity, though. Just gotta keep truckin' :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]