National Carebear Day!

90 Troll Hunter
I know that I've been an !@# recently in the Vale, and I've come to a decision to somewhat redeem myself.

I will deem every Saturday as National Carebear Day! What does that mean? It means I will not gank. I will only help all Alliance I see with any dailies or anything they may need.

People and guilds on my KoS are an exception.

:D
Edited by Tazohju on 11/18/2012 2:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I got d/ced even during that time you helped with a behemoth. Thank you for the help!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Are not all Alliance on your KoS list? Does that not make the National Carebear Day somewhat... useless?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Are not all Alliance on your KoS list? Does that not make the National Carebear Day somewhat... useless?

Well, yes and no. My KoS are the people and guilds who I will go out of my way to kill, no matter the cost.

The people and guilds who are not on my KoS only mean that they get my help and I won't kill them - on Saturdays. :O
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Dunez approves of this message.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct
Discussing Disciplinary Actions

This category includes:

Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a player, including chat logs and email correspondence between a player and a Game Master (GM)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Please put me on the list. (:
Reply Quote
The Cyclonic Approves this message.

-The Cyclonic
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Aww Cyclonic, let's hug!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I'm still going to do whatever I want at the level of intensity my drunkenness allows.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
How did you dismount me the other day? Being dazed like all the time is really annoying.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Probably used Hardened Shell on you. Been trying to get this item for days! =(
Reply Quote
Ninja Druid skills required for PandaXpress expansion.

The Cyclonic
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]