[H-RP/PvP]<Death Company>

90 Troll Hunter
--Mission Statement--

The goals and aspirations of the <Death Company> on Wyrmrest Accord are simple: To build a strong group of dedicated PvPers as well as teaching those who are new to PvP while simultaneously promoting the ever popular RP for which many people come to WrA to be part of. We intend to build a developing and intriguing storyline that furthers both the individual and the guild as a whole. Above all, we want DC to be a welcoming environment, where your needs and the guild’s are the same and friends are made while enjoying the aspects of WoW which we have a passion for.

A Brief Look Into the Story:
“Before the hulking slave fleets would vomit forth their living meat shields, the Death Companies would be equipped with the poorest excuse of armaments a soldier had ever seen. crude, sharpened pieces of metal passed for swords, axes and spears. Armor, if it could be called that, was comprised of whatever was scavenged from the dead of previous battles. The cold gruel that passed for sustenance before battle was commonly spiked with wildroot, sending the doomed warriors into a berserker frenzy as they rushed towards their deaths. Some of them refused to lose themselves to the madness, knowing that their best chance at survival was to keep their minds clear and their eyes sharp. Regardless of how each person chose to prepare themselves, the butcher’s bill was frighteningly high wherever the Death Companies were deployed.  However, they served their purpose well, choking the battlefield with wave after wave of bodies until either the Alliance’s line broke or they became too weary to hold out against the onslaught of Kor’kron that followed in their wake. This pleased Hellscream mightily. Whether the Death Companies overwhelmed the Alliance or were ground into red paste themselves, those who defied the Warchief and his Horde were being slaughtered. As time went on the Death Companies began to evolve. Certain regiments began to be comprised of grizzled veterans, those men and women who were too stubborn, or too mean to die. They began to develop notoriety among both the Horde and Alliance, easily recognizable by their company colors: a black flag or tabard marked with a crimson “X”. It was -their- mark.”

How Will You Play Your Part?

--- IC ---
There are a great many ways in which someone’s character can participate in the Death
Company from an IC standpoint. For the sake of being brief we’ll only include a couple very blatant ones in this recruitment thread, more in-depth discussion can be found on our website and can be conversed with our Officers. That being said a few of the ways that characters can be brought into the Death Company are as follows:

- Conscription -
The most common form of recruitment into the ranks of the penal legions is compulsory service in lieu of execution or life-long imprisonment.

- Volunteer Service -
The second most common form of recruitment is volunteer service, though it’s rather benevolent namesake doesn’t quite do it’s actual meaning much justice. This is a reserve case where someone who was to be executed or conscripted is replaced by a friend or family member willing to endure the punishment for them.

- ‘Transfer’ -
One of the less heard of forms of ‘recruitment’ in the death company, this method is renowned more among people revered as ‘command’ in the Company, actual career soldiers or veterans of previous conflicts that may tread on the toes of their superiors can be thrust into control of the Companies as a method of punishment akin to death.

-- OOC --

Anyone who has ever been in a guild of note knows that there is a great amount of work involved with keeping members happy and the making it successful in the eyes of the community. Effort is what will determine not only your place in the guild but how much you’re going to get out of it. Your experience within the <Death Company> will be based on the amount of time and effort you put in to doing your part and helping build the guild as a whole. If you pop online once or twice a week and stand in Orgrimmar all day, chances are you won’t be a part of the more interesting aspects of guild life. But if you approach the officers and ask “What can I do to help?” no matter your skill or experience it will be your attitude above all else that will earn your place in our ranks and reap the rewards of pitching in.

To find out more about the <Death Company> and what we do please visit http://www.dcwra.shivtr.com/ and submit an application for an officer to review or contact one of us online.
Edited by Zulmazz on 11/19/2012 6:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
As a Blood Angels fan I cannot help but love this guild concept.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Bump.

(For the slaughter!)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
none shall pass...
Reply Quote
THINGS WILL GET LOUD NOW!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Long Live DC
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Liked the mission statement, thumbs up
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I'm being held hostage in Zulmazz's basement and he's forcing me to type something in this thread. SOS-- I need food and water.

*balances beachball on nose*
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I'm being held hostage in Zulmazz's basement and he's forcing me to type something in this thread. SOS-- I need food and water.

*balances beachball on nose*

Who let you out of your cage?
As punishment you're going to jump through the flaming hula hoops *cracks whip*
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Preppin' for dat Ashenvale conflict boys.

Be there or be square.

(ENGULF THEM IN PAIN!)

Questions in this thread?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter

Be there or be square.

(ENGULF THEM IN PAIN!)

How many elf bodies does it take to clog a Demolisher's engines?

Find out today at 5 pm server time!
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Rogue

Be there or be square.

(ENGULF THEM IN PAIN!)

How many elf bodies does it take to clog a Demolisher's engines?

Find out today at 5 pm server time!

... You aren't kidding about that, are you?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
65, 65 Elven corpses to clog a Demo engine!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
11/21/2012 07:17 PMPosted by Jedek
65, 65 Elven corpses to clog a Demo engine!

Only 65?

Damn goblins promised it could handle at least 70, 75 if some of them where children.
Oh well, go get a couple of sponges and some buckets of water, I don't want alliance goo rusting up the gears.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
la bump de la bumples
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Aye boss, it's the bones that does it I'm certain.

Too thin and fine, they grind into paste too quickly and weigh it down. :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
This is... a really really cool concept. I love it, it's great.

The best of luck to you, guys. Would really love to interact with some of those types of characters. Sounds very interesting.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Event tomorrow @ 2 - Bilgewater, remember children..

Remember..

Prep for RBG practice on Sunday as well gents.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
we go hard
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Here’s a few 3v3 matches for your viewing pleasure
Ret Holy DK.

http://youtu.be/mfOXUc2F_6g
Edited by Morden on 11/24/2012 3:16 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]