PLEASE BRING SKIRMS BACK

I think I speak for all avid PvPers when I say: This NEEDS to come back. There is nothing to do when you're conquest capped except BG, 2s, or War Game (I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who thinks War Games are the most ridiculous excuse for a skirmish replacement Blizzard could have possibly implemented). Please bring Skirms back. Bg's get extremely old. 2's are imbalanced to the greatest degree. And, again, War Games are simply pathetic. Skirmishes provide practice for people, they allow people to interact with people they've never met and thus potentially build new relationships, stir some competition, and they are straight-up fun.

Anyone who agrees with me please say so on this thread and make it heard.
Edited by Inkshatter on 11/18/2012 10:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I agree 100%. Never understood why they took them out.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I agree.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
Agreed
Reply Quote
5 Orc Warlock
I disagree!
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 11:47 PMPosted by Toosoon
I disagree!

What a weenie
Reply Quote
Jesse, we have to cook!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
11/18/2012 11:48 PMPosted by Walterwhite
Jesse, we have to cook!

lol....

Also, agreed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
11/18/2012 11:47 PMPosted by Inkshatter
I disagree!

What a weenie

He must hang out at Weenie Hut JR's!
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 11:55 PMPosted by Efx

What a weenie

He must hang out at Weenie Hut JR's!

indeed lol
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I feel obligated to support this post. But I've just about lost hope that they're coming back
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I've made a dozen of these post everyone always wants them back. Blizzard really is just dug in with this one. No reason has ever been given (to my knowledge) as to why they were removed. I think war games is useful but there is no reason they can't co-exist.

Bring back the skirms plox
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
11/19/2012 12:32 AMPosted by Ubnik
I feel obligated to support this post. But I've just about lost hope that they're coming back

This. Because you keep trying too hard to create a new experience, you forget what missing piece makes this game fun for everyone—regardless of skill or gear or (the lamest of all) a 2-2.4k achievement.
Reply Quote
They said Skirmishes weren't popular when they existed (which, I don't recall anybody ever waiting more than like, a minute for a game ever), so putting them back in isn't really high priority.
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 12:47 AMPosted by Draggy
They said Skirmishes weren't popular when they existed (which, I don't recall anybody ever waiting more than like, a minute for a game ever), so putting them back in isn't really high priority.

I've heard this argument as well, but I have yet to see any solid evidence that it was not "popular" and since when is that a reasonable excuse to remove something entirely from the game. I agree war games can be relatively useful but skirmishes were far more enjoyable and easy to jump into. I'm sure many more agree with this. I hope this thread gets more attention so blizzard does something about it. Even if it's not popular, it's such a great way to mess around for an hour or so if that's all you have time for. Overall, I think it's silly that they removed it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Agreed bro.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Bring them backkkk
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]