Extended 10 day free trial MoP

(Locked)

90 Gnome Warrior
So I came back to WoW when Mists of Pandaria came out, and I did the 10 day free trial. I enjoyed it very much, and I was going to renew my subscription today since my trial ran out and buy Mists of Pandaria within this upcoming week. When I looked at the "Upgrade Available" box, it said I could click on the 10-day free trial once again. I clicked assuming there would be an error, but there wasn't. I logged onto my WoW account and without renewing my subscription I saw that I was able to log on and access MoP content.

I wanted to bring this to Blizzard's attention because I don't feel right about having a 20 day free trial so to speak, as well as having access to the new expansion when the last one I purchased was Cataclysm. I would feel better if my account status would be set back to normal so that I do not take advantage of this error.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but if I was able to extend my 10 day free trial another 10 days, other players might be able to take advantage of this as well, and I figured I would bring this to customer support's attention.

Thank you.
Support Forum Agent
11/19/2012 03:35 PMPosted by Slaydoc
I wanted to bring this to Blizzard's attention because I don't feel right about having a 20 day free trial so to speak, as well as having access to the new expansion when the last one I purchased was Cataclysm.

It isn't a bug, Slaydoc. :) If you used the Mists of Pandaria trial before you may have access to it again. I believe there will be some emails sent out soon to many who would be eligible to take advantage of it.

Sorry for the confusion, Slaydoc.
90 Gnome Warrior
Awesome, thank you for clarifying that. :)
70 Orc Warrior
anyone know how many times u can use the 10 day free trial?
45 Pandaren Monk
12/14/2012 02:15 PMPosted by Graim
anyone know how many times u can use the 10 day free trial?

As many times as you have access to it.
89 Human Mage
I didnt have time to do much on the ten day free mop trial so i was wondering if by chance you could please extend it for me. It would be much appricated. Thank you have a nice day.
86 Goblin Warlock
I didnt have time to do much on the ten day free mop trial so i was wondering if by chance you could please extend it for me. It would be much appreciated. Thank you have a nice day.

You will have to wait until a different offer is offered or purchase Game Time if your unwilling to wait.

This thread is over 2 months old. The trial cannot be extended to you multiple times.
86 Tauren Druid
To clarify, you cannot have an existing active trial extended. Once it is done, it is done.

However, on occasion, Blizzard will reset trials so you can use them again if you have not upgraded, as Vrakthris indicated above. If you have used an expansion trial and it gets reset for you, Blizzard will send you a promotional email (again, as Vrak has indicated). Such resets are not common, but do happen. And it is not something you can request, it is something the marketing department will do and who they select for xpac trial resets will be based on their criteria.
Edited by Hruund on 2/2/2013 12:35 PM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]