can't transfer shaman, capt. of arena team

so, my lvl 85 shaman on my spare account is captain of an arena team, when trying to transfer him it says he can't be transferred. the account he on is out of game time and i do not want to pay 15$ just to disband a team. can this be fixed by the CS reps on the forums or do I need to make a ticket about this and wait like 5 days for it?
14 Blood Elf Priest
You can put in a support ticket and while you're welcome to wait 5 days to read their reply, the time to address your ticket should not be anywhere close to 5 days ;)

They will be able to help out as long as you're clear about the Toon's name, server and that you want to leave your arena team.
thanks.... though the reason I said 5 days is because the last time I made a ticket average wait time said that.
14 Blood Elf Priest
Don't get me wrong, they certainly have had their ups and downs with response times! Right now though you shouldn't be waiting too long at all :)
87 Blood Elf Death Knight
Does the second account qualify for the 10 day MoP trial?
it already has mop on it. I bought 3 copies of mop, my main 2 accounts were full in cata, but they added an 11th character slot in mop so im looking to take advantage of that, and transfer my shaman.
Edited by Damillion on 11/19/2012 5:55 PM PST
just an Update, I cannot make my ticket, the website only loads half the page for the support ticket, giving me no option to describe my issue or continue forward with the ticket creation. I use internet explorer on windows 8..... I know that the website has been having issues, I've been keeping up to date with the blue posts on the forums.

hopefully this gets fixed otherwise I won't be transferring my character.
100 Blood Elf Priest
just an Update, I cannot make my ticket, the website only loads half the page for the support ticket, giving me no option to describe my issue or continue forward with the ticket creation. I use internet explorer on windows 8..... I know that the website has been having issues, I've been keeping up to date with the blue posts on the forums. hopefully this gets fixed otherwise I won't be transferring my character.
You can make an in-game ticket on an alternate character and make sure you put what WoW account the character is on under your battle.net address as well as the character name and realm.
Support Forum Agent
11/19/2012 06:06 PMPosted by Damillion
I know that the website has been having issues, I've been keeping up to date with the blue posts on the forums.

None at the moment. Have you tried clearing your cookies/cache or even tried a different browser? Since you are using IE perhaps try Firefox or Chrome?

You should be able to select Game of product: World of Warcraft

Topic: I have an in-game issue > I have a problem with my character > I have a problem with a character service.

Just let them know that you want to transfer the character to your other account but you are unable to log in to disband the arena team. Alternately, you can contact Billing and Account Services directly, they may be able to help.
This topic has expired. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]