The Sha = Shadow Dragons

The other day while looking at the forums I had a realization that the sha and the shadow dragons from DBGT are the same. Both are based off negative emotions and highly destructive.

So I got to thinking what if there is a seventh sha, but is staying in the background and letting his fellow Sha die, only to absorb their energies upon their deaths. Then in the future we will fight an Omega type of Sha.

What do you think?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
11/17/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Gornur
I had a realization that the sha and the shadow dragons from DBGT are the same

In the realm of fantasy, there are a lot of destructive creatures based off of negative emotions, you might as well say the Unversed (from Kingdom Hearts: BbS) are the same as the Sha.

11/17/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Gornur
what if there is a seventh sha

There's no "if" about it. Emperor Shaohao had seven "burdens" (better known as the Sha) that he imprisoned in the earth. (Apparently Y'sharraj, the seven-headed (and now dead) old god, was responsible for this.)
The seventh will appear. Give it time.
EDIT: Spelling error fixed.
Edited by Vrath on 11/17/2012 12:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Btw, what is this "DBGT" you speak of?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
11/17/2012 12:33 PMPosted by Vrath
Btw, what is this "DBGT" you speak of?

Dragon Ball series after Dragon Ball Z. It's where many of the fans disliked it. Granted the series had many inconsistencies but eh.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
11/17/2012 12:41 PMPosted by Lorthuron
Dragon Ball series after Dragon Ball Z. It's where many of the fans disliked it. Granted the series had many inconsistencies but eh.

Some fans don't even consider DBGT to be canon, since it wasn't based on Toriyama's manga like DB and DBZ were.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
11/17/2012 12:55 PMPosted by Egrem

Some fans don't even consider DBGT to be canon, since it wasn't based on Toriyama's manga like DB and DBZ were.

That I know, but the guy did confirm that it was cannon(The guy writing it and all).
Reply Quote
The seventh Sha will be the Sha of Gluttony, for a panda this one is obviously the most severe. This sha will fling food at us and we will lose movement speed based on how fat we get.
Reply Quote
11/17/2012 01:53 PMPosted by Balthuzar
The seventh Sha will be the Sha of Gluttony, for a panda this one is obviously the most severe. This sha will fling food at us and we will lose movement speed based on how fat we get.

So a sha type Captain "Cookie" fight?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
11/17/2012 03:07 PMPosted by Gornur

So a sha type Captain "Cookie" fight?

Deadmines was merely a setback!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
11/17/2012 12:59 PMPosted by Lorthuron

That I know, but the guy did confirm that it was cannon(The guy writing it and all).

The guy that wrote DBGT has no authority to claim that it was canon.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

The guy that wrote DBGT has no authority to claim that it was canon.

Except he did. Even Toriyama or whatever his name admitted it was cannon despite fan claims. :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
GT was such garbage.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Rogue
I think the seventh sha is actually semi-good and based on a sinful but not evil or negative emotion, or in other words pride. And he will help kill garrosh, becoming more powerful by harvesting the pride of everyone who killed garrosh.
Reply Quote
When I first saw 'shadow dragon', I immediately thought of the Shadow Dragons from Fire Emblem

/nerdfist
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]