level 90 justice/valor vendors?

90 Tauren Death Knight
So did they move them? since the old vendors only have lvl 85 gear.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
you can find them at the black ox temple in townlong steppes
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Justice and Valor point gear is tied to reputation for different factions. There a vendor who sells all of it at the temple but reputation requirements still need to be met to buy them. Justice point gear is generally available at honored which can be achieved with normal quest lines. Most of the Valor gear is at Revered which will require doing Dailies to reach. Some stuff is at exalted but it's mostly vanity stuff like mounts and tabards.

so at present you need to do rep building quests to buy anything.

Keep in mind however that after 5.1 Valor points will have more use than just buying gear. A system of Gear upgrade is going to be introduced that lets you increase the iLvl of equipment you currently have. I have no idea what the limits and requirements will be but I gather it's going to be provided by the Ethearials so I doubt there is a Rep requirement for it.
Edited by Drakmor on 11/17/2012 6:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/17/2012 05:54 PMPosted by Ahow
you can find them at the black ox temple in townlong steppes

They're in sort the back top floor. Two pandas Npcs one justice and the other valor.

However it does seem like they're middle of nowhere
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
11/17/2012 06:07 PMPosted by Luumi
I found a VP vendor and it said Required Shadow Pan? WTF this is VP gear not gold gear, I already earned it by running the dungeons.

I can't tell if you are intentionally trolling or just really, REALLY late to the party.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
11/17/2012 06:07 PMPosted by Luumi
I found a VP vendor and it said Required Shadow Pan? WTF this is VP gear not gold gear, I already earned it by running the dungeons.

Valor rep gear is the new Welfare Epics. Anyone can get it provided they put in the time to grind Rep.

If you don't want to grind Rep you get your gear from running Dungeons and Raids and then you use your VP to upgrade it after the next patch.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Valor rep gear actually takes longer to get than just raiding. So would that make raid gear the new welfare epics?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
11/17/2012 06:12 PMPosted by Inigem
Valor rep gear actually takes longer to get than just raiding. So would that make raid gear the new welfare epics?

Not to my mind.

getting gear out of LFR would at least require you to be competent enough not to get kicked.

I could limit myself to 1 daily a day and still eventually get a piece of rep gear. It would take forever but the only real requirement is that I waste X amount of time. Pretty much anyone can do it without even trying.

I am wearing 4 pieces of rep gear right now. I am under no illusions that those took effort. All they took to get was time and a willingness to do the same batch of quests day in and day out. They aren't a sign of achievement or anything, just an indication that I had nothing better to do (and my robe is a sign that I had too much gold on hand and not enough patience)
Edited by Drakmor on 11/17/2012 6:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I have no "black ox temple" on my map in townlong steppes where abouts is it?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
11/17/2012 06:23 PMPosted by Kalhid
I have no "black ox temple" on my map in townlong steppes where abouts is it?

He means Niuzao Temple. The NPC is located here.
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=64606
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
They didn't "move" the vendors. The level 85 vendors were never given level 90 gear. ;)

As stated, the gear is available from multiple sources depending on the specific item, but there are vendors, one for Justice, one for Valor, in Niuzao Temple in Townlong Steppes that have all Justice and Valor gear, respectively.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Valor Rep gear is annoying to get but the pieces heroics give you are crap and far and few in between so valor rep is the only way to go till you can raid
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
you can find them at the black ox temple in town long steppes
Thanks for that. I just been back about 3 days now and realized I better reroll since I was so lost. I couldn't do ANYTHING or get any help.

So thank you from the bottom of my blue heart.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
where is the black ox temple I cannot find it
Reply Quote
87 Pandaren Warrior
There's a little helmet icon on the map yo
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
away with ye, foul necromancer
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
away with ye, foul necromancer

You're not quite dressed to expunge practitioners of the necromantic arts from our midst, it would appear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]