What cartoons are people watching?

90 Human Paladin
Besides MLP, that is. Personally my favorite remains Adventure Time, I loved what they did with the last episodes, and Prismo was awesome. I always look forward to seeing the visuals on this show, and the characters remain hilarious.

Young Justice also remains a favorite of mine, and at this point I think I like it better than Justice League: Unlimited.
Reply Quote
45 Undead Warlock
The only decent cartoon I've seen on TV is Regular Show.

Adventure Time is a load of crap imho.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The only decent cartoon I've seen on TV is Regular Show.

Adventure Time is a load of crap imho.

Regular Show is too predictable. Normal event happens at the park, things escalate, and then something weird comes out of nowhere like a space alien or time traveler or something. It's likeable, but I enjoy Adventure Time's animation and writing a lot more.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Regular Show, Thunder Cats (old and new), Transformers (original series), He-man (new and old), adventure time, Chowder, Fraggle Rock (animated and live action), Silver hawks, GI Joe (old), M.A.S.K., Jayce and the wheeled warriors, and Inhumanoids

I have my kids watch most of the ones I grew up with! The new shows on my list are for me =P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Besides MLP, that is. Personally my favorite remains Adventure Time, I loved what they did with the last episodes, and Prismo was awesome. I always look forward to seeing the visuals on this show, and the characters remain hilarious.

Young Justice also remains a favorite of mine, and at this point I think I like it better than Justice League: Unlimited.

I'm a big fan of Young Justice but I'm kind of wondering WTH is going on with it right now. Are they canning it, retooling it, or what
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
MLP:FIM is pretty much the only cartoon I watch.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
i was watching south park but that's over now. used to watch some of the stuff from cartoon network like harvey birdman attorney at law and sealab 2020(don't remember the official name).

i grew up on looney toon type stuff back in the 70's and early 80's but they don't make them like they used to.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
11/19/2012 03:25 PMPosted by Mobu
i grew up on looney toon type stuff back in the 70's and early 80's but they don't make them like they used to.

I get depressed trying to watch old loony toons.

They censor the crap out of them these days. It's so bad that they cut out the punch line for half the Willy Coyote jokes.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
South Park. Lots of South Park.

Thank you netflix!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
11/19/2012 03:58 PMPosted by Drakmor
I get depressed trying to watch old loony toons.

thats why I got the Box set of them uncensored so my kids can watch them as they are meant to be.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
King of the Hill
MLP :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
11/19/2012 07:34 AMPosted by Kurnea
Besides MLP, that is.

shoot

*slinks away*
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Gravity Falls.
Sure it's on the Disney Channel, you're going to see commercials for Dog With a Blog or whatever they're shoving out the production studios at a breakneck pace, but this show makes up for it and then some.

Plus, skipping commercials what the internet is for, right?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
11/19/2012 07:34 AMPosted by Kurnea
Besides MLP, that is.

ummm.
i need to get back to watching teen titans
and tengen toppa
slayers is good
HELLSING
rurouni kenshin
why is the fact that loony toons is being censored not surprising?
pokemon when i want to laugh at the predictability, and when i'm awake early enough.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
cartoon network and nick have turned to crap. so the only cartoon i watch is south park
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
11/20/2012 09:18 PMPosted by Gargadin
cartoon network and nick have turned to crap. so the only cartoon i watch is south park

Star Wars: The Clone Wars is the one shining light on Cartoon Network. If anyone's looking for a good cartoon to watch, you can't go wrong with that show, which is now in its fifth season. In fact, I'd say it's one of the best things on TV at the moment, alongside American Horror Story and The Walking Dead.
Edited by Cowbacca on 11/20/2012 9:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
spongebob, south park, and ben 10
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]