Great Customer Support!

(Locked)

1 Draenei Warrior
Just wanted to say thanks to the Blizzard GM's!

Game Master Kheoric transferred my paladin to a server to play with my friends, even though I messed up and transferred my warrior initially. I originally called customer support, and they were unable to help me, then my original ticket said that I couldn't reverse the transfer, but they would happily move my warrior to the actual server and faction I wanted, finally when I replied to have them transfer my warrior I got a reply from Kheoric. He understood that I made a mistake and had a better chance of getting a resubscribe if he moved the character I really wanted to play.

/tip hat to GM Kheoric

He's the reason I've come back to WoW after almost a year of inactivity.
100 Worgen Druid
inb4 Forum Police officers telling you call out threads are not allowed.

But yeah. GM's are usually very helpful.
88 Human Rogue
Just wanted to say thanks to the Blizzard GM's!

Game Master Kheoric transferred my paladin to a server to play with my friends, even though I messed up and transferred my warrior initially. I originally called customer support, and they were unable to help me, then my original ticket said that I couldn't reverse the transfer, but they would happily move my warrior to the actual server and faction I wanted, finally when I replied to have them transfer my warrior I got a reply from Kheoric. He understood that I made a mistake and had a better chance of getting a resubscribe if he moved the character I really wanted to play.

/tip hat to GM Kheoric

He's the reason I've come back to WoW after almost a year of inactivity.

WoWNews - GM Kheoric fired today for violating company policy.

Nah j/k. Next time just say, ty random GM...
73 Blood Elf Mage
Anytime ive ever had to get ahold of GM's while in game, ive been met with nothing but kind and very helpfull people. For all the GM's who have taken the time to hear me out on my long Tickets reporting all the trash in Goldshire, Thank You!

You can thank me in a small way for the occasional mass bannings of people in Goldshire from time to time :)
Edited by Tyrayn on 11/19/2012 1:08 PM PST
100 Worgen Druid
11/19/2012 01:06 PMPosted by Vèngeance
Next time just say, ty random GM...

Right on que.
Support Forum Agent
11/19/2012 01:02 PMPosted by Vail

We might have a different definition of what "calling out" is. :) Calling someone out is generally making negative accusations in a public forum. That is what we prohibit, both against other players as well as our staff.

This is more of a "shout out" thread. Though feedback regarding our support staff it best given through a survey associated with a support ticket. So that it can be directed to that rep and be used to benefit the entire department, an occasional positive thread isn't a bad thing either.
1 Draenei Warrior
11/19/2012 01:19 PMPosted by Vrakthris

We might have a different definition of what "calling out" is. :) Calling someone out is generally making negative accusations in a public forum. That is what we prohibit, both against other players as well as our staff.

This is more of a "shout out" thread. Though feedback regarding our support staff it best given through a survey associated with a support ticket. So that it can be directed to that rep and be used to benefit the entire department, an occasional positive thread isn't a bad thing either.

I did fill out the survey and gave him good score! Just felt like giving a shoutout!
90 Worgen Warlock
11/19/2012 01:19 PMPosted by Vrakthris

I disagree, maybe this GM went out of his way (bent the rules) and that is fine but now that it is under public spotlight others will try to abuse/exploit this. If they aren't successful they can now point to this circumstance. Shout out's/Naming/Calling out etc should not be allowed on the forums for these reasons.
- Hearthstone
97 Tauren Paladin

But yeah. GM's are usually very helpful.

Actually, call-out threads on players is discouraged. Naming GMs is completely different, but preferred to be submitted to the GM/CM feedback email.
90 Orc Warlock
lol lucky you, They won't return my 60,000g from a Stupid BMAH mistake. Waste of gold on a pair of useless leather boots. My bid was supposed to go on a Companion. They have terrible customer support.
87 Blood Elf Death Knight
11/19/2012 02:13 PMPosted by Møbkillz
lol lucky you, They won't return my 60,000g from a Stupid BMAH mistake. Waste of gold on a pair of useless leather boots. My bid was supposed to go on a Companion. They have terrible customer support.
Double check next time. BMAH and the regular one is always buyer beware.
90 Orc Warlock
11/19/2012 02:22 PMPosted by Alvraen
Double check next time. BMAH and the regular one is always buyer beware.

Same should go with character transfers. You pay $25.00 to transfer and if you transfer the wrong one then that's your problem. You have to pay again and transfer the correct one.
87 Blood Elf Death Knight
I've made a mistake like this, and I was told that it was a one time courtesy. *shrug*
90 Orc Warlock
11/19/2012 02:29 PMPosted by Alvraen
I've made a mistake like this, and I was told that it was a one time courtesy. *shrug*

Then..... It should be a one time courtesy to return my gold from the BMAH.
100 Night Elf Monk
11/19/2012 02:31 PMPosted by Møbkillz

There is a world of difference between real money, and in-game gold. Perspective is good. ^_^
100 Blood Elf Hunter
11/19/2012 02:31 PMPosted by Møbkillz

Two completely different things. For starters, one involves real money. Kind of understandable that if certain conditions are met, they may make an exception.
90 Orc Warlock
11/19/2012 02:32 PMPosted by Scrinshee

Two completely different things. For starters, one involves real money. Kind of understandable that if certain conditions are met, they may make an exception.

So what gold is not real money, It takes a long time to get 60,000g. in the Real money value is about $40-60.00. So you're telling me that I'm not losing anything?
69 Orc Death Knight
Might want to post to your own thread rather than hijack someone else's totally unrelated thread.
100 Blood Elf Hunter
There is no gold to real money value. The only way there would be is if Blizzard was selling it, which they don't. So no, you're not losing anything. Unless, of course, you are publicly admitting to purchasing gold illegally, which wouldn't be the smartest idea on this Forum.
100 Night Elf Monk
11/19/2012 02:40 PMPosted by Danvers
Might want to post to your own thread rather than hijack someone else's totally unrelated thread.

Yes please, no reason to derail someone's shout out thread. Sorry to have contributed to the ongoing derailment ^_^
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]