Great Customer Support!

(Locked)

Support Forum Agent
11/19/2012 01:38 PMPosted by Dethh
I disagree, maybe this GM went out of his way (bent the rules) and that is fine but now that it is under public spotlight others will try to abuse/exploit this. If they aren't successful they can now point to this circumstance. Shout out's/Naming/Calling out etc should not be allowed on the forums for these reasons.

You are welcome to, and based on your perception I can see your reasoning. Such requests are granted or not granted based on the information that is available at the time as well as our current policies.

We are sometimes able to help in these cases, it depends on the particular situation as well as the time frame involved though. When originally contacted it appeared that it was outside that time frame, When another look was taken it was determined that it could be permitted.

11/19/2012 02:13 PMPosted by Møbkillz
lol lucky you, They won't return my 60,000g from a Stupid BMAH mistake. Waste of gold on a pair of useless leather boots. My bid was supposed to go on a Companion. They have terrible customer support.

I'm sorry, Møbkillz, but not correcting an error that you made isn't "terrible customer support". We're simply not able to micromanage every choice you may or may not make for your character. While we would like to help whenever we can, we must make choices on which areas we can and cannot become involved in. I'm afraid support does not generally intervene with Auction House purchases.

Since this was hijacked I'm going to be locking it up.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]