Scroll of resurrection eligibility

90 Tauren Druid
So as of this moment, my account appears ineligible for the scroll of resurrection. The FAQ says an account has to have been inactive since march 4th, but i'm pretty sure the last time I had time on this account was in May. (ran out may 15th i believe)

I didn't see an actual amount of time in the FAQ that an account has to be inactive to be eligible... only a date from which it could be eligible.

My question is, would my account be eligible to use the scroll of resurrection by Christmas?
What is the actual amount of time an account has to be inactive to use it?

(ps: never used a scroll before.)
Edited by Ryyo on 11/19/2012 6:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
The March 4th, 2012 date is a hard date and if you have had ANY playable time from any source on your account after that date, you are ineligible for the current SoR promotion.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I understand that, but how much longer of my account being inactive WOULD I be able to use a scroll?
Reply Quote
14 Blood Elf Priest
11/19/2012 06:30 PMPosted by Ryyo
I understand that, but how much longer of my account being inactive WOULD I be able to use a scroll?

Right now, never. But I'm sure at some point they'll update the promotion to include a new date. There's not currently any information on when they'll change that hard coded date though.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
11/19/2012 06:30 PMPosted by Ryyo
understand that, but how much longer of my account being inactive WOULD I be able to use a scroll?

None.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]