96+Hours on A52 for Galleon

90 Draenei Warrior
Yep. Proudmoore is sucking tonight. ;( no spawn as of 3:34am ST/pst. Dunno what is going on with him tonight, but galleon is totally MIA.

Really disappointed here. And yeah, some of us are oldschool original raiders. See the sexy t3 xmog on mah shoulders? :)

You can buy the t3 transmog in the BMAH.

I'm disappointed in everyone here, camping Galleon for 30+ hours. 496 gear ppl - 496 drops in HoF/ToES.

*confused*

I'm after the mount.

Ah yes, I forgot who I was talking to. :D

Best of luck, hope it drops for ya!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Gotta catch as many as possible.
Even if it's bad for my health. <3

Thanks Tor.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yep. Proudmoore is sucking tonight. ;( no spawn as of 3:34am ST/pst. Dunno what is going on with him tonight, but galleon is totally MIA.

Really disappointed here. And yeah, some of us are oldschool original raiders. See the sexy t3 xmog on mah shoulders? :)

only shoulders?!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
It doesnt have a 96 hour spawn time.. evidence seems to suggest it can be nearly as much as a week
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Been like 113 hours on A52 now..
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
11/18/2012 05:07 AMPosted by Autumni
It doesnt have a 96 hour spawn time.. evidence seems to suggest it can be nearly as much as a week

Yeah. No.

If that were the case it would have spawned on /a/ server by now.
Reply Quote

You can buy the t3 transmog in the BMAH.

I'm after the mount.

Ah yes, I forgot who I was talking to. :D

Best of luck, hope it drops for ya!

cept shoulders haven't been posted for mages yet :P i've been checking regularly. They had the headpiece the other night, meh.. I've got gloves/bracers/shoulders, I wouldnt mind the robe too, but the headpiece is a bit lame.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
we are still waiting for a spawn on area52.. just saying
Reply Quote
finally spawned on icecrown and off course i passed out after almost 2 days of full camping and missed the kill
spawned at about the 110s hour
Reply Quote
59 Gnome Death Knight
We are at 117 hours at the moment so if this info is correct he should spawn within the next 3 hours. I hope...

EDIT: For kil jaeden server
Edited by Maliena on 11/18/2012 10:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
He just spawned on Area 52 after almost 120 hours, I think it was 119 hours and some odd minutes.
Reply Quote
59 Gnome Death Knight
Thats almost exactly where were at right now. About 119 hours 30 minutes or so. So hopefully that means he pops up in the next 30 minutes
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
There's a fine line between devotion and obsession, and at least imo, camping a rarespawn world boss for nearly 24 straight hours with a full raid group lined up just for a shot (lol 2 shots with a coin) at a 0.5% mount kinda... crosses that line.

And just as a note to what Nery posted above, that "no-spawn" window of 72 hours is incorrect.

Earlier last week, we saw *three* galleon spawns within a period of about 5 days. He spawned on a Sunday around 5pm server, then again on Tuesday around 9pm server, then once more that week on Thursday around 8pm server.

Edit: Then again, with all the exceptions present in that theory, I can't say to a certainty whether or not a rolling-restart or such short maintenance occurred between our tuesday and thursday kills.
Edited by Variat on 11/18/2012 1:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Luckily he spawned on my server yesterday and I was able to kill him for the first time this xpack.
Reply Quote
59 Gnome Death Knight
120 hours has come and gone and no sign of him. So its either bugged, or more likely our idea of his spawn timer is flat wrong. Wonder what it actually is
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Same 120plus hours on Arygos also for Galleon.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
120 hours on Proudmoore as well.
Reply Quote
3 Undead Priest
Are you sure your friends/guildies aren't lying to you about camping Galleon straight for those 100+ hours; and not missing a single minute of camping (through rotations of course)?

A "short" 30 minute to 2 hours break away from camping Galleon is all it takes to miss him. One slip up through countless hours of camping is all it takes, the world doesn't wait for everyone to get home and log on, if Galleon is up he's dying within 5 minutes tops.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Are you sure your friends/guildies aren't lying to you about camping Galleon straight for those 100+ hours; and not missing a single minute of camping (through rotations of course)?

A "short" 30 minute to 2 hours break away from camping Galleon is all it takes to miss him. One slip up through countless hours of camping is all it takes, the world doesn't wait for everyone to get home and log on, if Galleon is up he's dying within 5 minutes tops.

Proudmoore has had people out here for the past 3 days - 24/7.
My guild has people rotating in and out on the camp and usually at least one of us is out here - if not somebody on my RiD.

We can literally guarantee that he hasn't been up in the 120+ hours since he last spawned.
Here on Proudmoore Galleon camping is a group effort and we track the times he spawns - There is absolutely no way that we've missed it and this 120+ hour thing is reality.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]