96+Hours on A52 for Galleon

100 Dwarf Death Knight
We went really far into the spawn window (longest yet) on WW, but it actually was a fun event, had a lot of community fun. I actually enjoyed the camping (I don't even need anything off him, so I'm glad when I get 28g)
Reply Quote
3 Undead Priest
11/18/2012 03:32 PMPosted by Postonforums
I actually enjoyed the camping (I don't even need anything off him, so I'm glad when I get 28g)

Simply killing him feels amazing to me just because of the long spawn timer, even if I don't get anything besides gold.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
11/18/2012 03:32 PMPosted by Postonforums
We went really far into the spawn window (longest yet) on WW, but it actually was a fun event, had a lot of community fun. I actually enjoyed the camping (I don't even need anything off him, so I'm glad when I get 28g)

This is how it is here now -

Sadly there's so many people now if I decide to go take a nap and he spawns I'd lose it.
He'll be dead in less than 2 minutes with how many people we've got out here waiting.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
Sadly there's so many people now if I decide to go take a nap and he spawns I'd lose it.
He'll be dead in less than 2 minutes with how many people we've got out here waiting.

We have enough people who know not to dps him, in case of horde tag or so we can spread around tags that he dies decently slow, even with nearly 200
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior

We have enough people who know not to dps him, in case of horde tag or so we can spread around tags that he dies decently slow, even with nearly 200

Not sure how much I'd trust my realm to that.

We've got a lot of meter pad dorks who'll pop everything at once to try and stay ontop.
I raid in 2 hours so if he doesn't spawn by then it's probably game for me.
Reply Quote
98 Worgen Mage
Got like a 97 hour spawn on Sargeras today
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Still nothing on Proudmoore apparently.
Reply Quote
150 1/2 hours and still no spawn on Kil'Jaeden. He must be on vacation or when blizzard "fixed" his automatic spawn with resets they broke his spawn timer. Who knows...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Last spawn for Stormrage was Tuesday before at 4:50pm EST. So it's been almost 9 days now. :(

Happy Thanksgiving, I guess.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
People don't like galleon -> spawn timer = infinity minutes. Fixed?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]