[Possible Spoilers]: Kaldorei's future.

90 Night Elf Hunter
Do they even have one?!

From what I hear, the Sha is going to be released on Darnassus....haven't the Kaldorei taken enough of a beating already? Their homes are on fire, they lost some of their lands, they get infiltrated by the Horde. It's just....wha?

I don't want to jump into anything, but should I be worried that Blizzard is going to kill off or bring the Kaldorei race close to extinction? I mean...they've taken so much of a beating already, why should they continue to be brought down.

I'm just sad, possibly a bit of Q_Qing too, I'd admit. I'm just worried for the favorite race I've loved since Warcraft III ;_;
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Spoiler alert.

They are fine.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
Fine being subjective :D
Edited by Ferlion on 11/17/2012 8:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
94 Orc Warrior
well...

I'm interested to see if, despite only having indirect titanic ties confirmed, if they link the two directly.

There's the fact that early kaldorei writings resemble titanic script, and, personally, I found it odd that they had information on accessing the elemental planes.

I doubt this would be the case, but I remember musing that the night elves were pre dragon flight guardians of magic, and that could be why they are so influenced by it
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Do they even have one?!

From what I hear, the Sha is going to be released on Darnassus....haven't the Kaldorei taken enough of a beating already? Their homes are on fire, they lost some of their lands, they get infiltrated by the Horde. It's just....wha?

I don't want to jump into anything, but should I be worried that Blizzard is going to kill off or bring the Kaldorei race close to extinction? I mean...they've taken so much of a beating already, why should they continue to be brought down.

I'm just sad, possibly a bit of Q_Qing too, I'd admit. I'm just worried for the favorite race I've loved since Warcraft III ;_;

This is, according to Blizzard, a part of the Night elves shining rawr rawr moment.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
The night elves have to learn that it's no longer a time of unique cultures and nations and join the global community already.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
11/17/2012 09:33 PMPosted by Omacron
The night elves have to learn that it's no longer a time of unique cultures and nations and join the global community already.

As long as they can be equals and not damsels in distress gladly.
Reply Quote

It's possible to retain a unique culture and still contribute to the global community.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
11/17/2012 09:45 PMPosted by Jaelara

It's possible to retain a unique culture and still contribute to the global community.

The concept flies over Omacron's head.

You'll have to forgive him, he's from New York.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
11/17/2012 09:45 PMPosted by Jaelara

Ha ha. You funny dawg.
Reply Quote
Having lived in New York, LA and Chicago at various point in my life, they all seem pretty unique and different to me. London felt very different from Paris or Madrid or Rome or Jerusalem or whatever. It does not all become one bland paste, far from it.

Chicago is my favorite city of the bunch, though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
11/17/2012 09:58 PMPosted by Ferlion

The concept flies over Omacron's head.

You'll have to forgive him, he's from New York.

Damn city people. Think they know everything.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
11/17/2012 10:11 PMPosted by Deerde
Having lived in New York, LA and Chicago at various point in my life, they all seem pretty unique and different to me. London felt very different from Paris or Madrid or Rome or Jerusalem or whatever. It does not all become one bland paste, far from it.

Were you sober?
Reply Quote
Off and on.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I've seen Chicago but only little of it with that said...that's the big city that's close to me >.>
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
You don't even have to go that far.

Counties and cities have different cultures and customs. States are even worse.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I wouldn't know, I've only visited Colorado, Las Vegas and... a little bit of Iowa. That's it. Yeah I'm a pansy in traveling :P
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue

Too bad we don't bring anything to the table.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
11/17/2012 10:22 PMPosted by Kyalin

You bring those tigers and bouncy elves >_>

(Satire...don't kill me)
Reply Quote
11/17/2012 10:22 PMPosted by Kyalin

Nonsense. One of the world trees. A beautiful capital city. Elune worship, and she is unique. Well over 10,000 years of civilization (we Johny come lately races are impressed by your antiquity.) NE are the core of druidism as well.

Giant purple people without tusks. (As opposed to the the giant purple people with tusks, who are also occasional cannibals.)

I hear the cuisine is interesting, as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]