A funny Idea

90 Tauren Death Knight
If we don't kill Garrosh but instead watch as Thrall talks Garrosh down and makes him realize what an !@# hes been. Maybe even tell Garrosh that his father was acting just like he is now. Beat it into him that he is ruining what his father accomplished by being sha possessed. If we really wanted to push this even farther, why not have thrall use some shaman voodo or something to have Grom temporarilly show up and tell his own son how much of a dissapointment he is.

Unlikely that this would happen but i thought it would be funny. After this Garrosh goes into exile and leaves the horde for awhile.

Idk thought it was a funny idea.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Not possible after trying to kill vol'jin
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
i said funny as in a joke
Reply Quote
I actually wouldn't be surprised if Grom's spirit was somehow thrown in during the climax to humble Garrosh.

Even something as simple and symbolic as having Garrosh see his father's spirit before he dies, looking at him with disappointment.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Grom doesn't really have any room to be disappointed.

Also, as I've constantly refrained, an ending that involves Garrosh not dying would be the final nail in the coffin for the Alliance as a faction that can even pretend to matter to the world.
Edited by Quard on 11/18/2012 9:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Grom doesn't really have any room to be disappointed.

Also, as I've constantly refrained, an ending that involves Garrosh not dying would be the final nail in the coffin for the Alliance as a faction that can even pretend to matter to the world.

No it wouldn't, Alliance would complain that we're helping clean up the Horde's mess. Blizzard can't win.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
If Blizzard did throw in the father son dynamic i would be at least surprised at them doing something new during a raid. But lol i doubt it would happen.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Rogue
What if instead we watch Garrosh decapitate Thrall and hurl his corpse out of Grommash Hold?

I think that would be a much better twist, personally.
Reply Quote
I actually wouldn't be surprised if Grom's spirit was somehow thrown in during the climax to humble Garrosh.

Even something as simple and symbolic as having Garrosh see his father's spirit before he dies, looking at him with disappointment.

Garrosh Hellscream: Father! Is it... over?
Grommash lays a comforting hand on Garrosh' gauntlet.
Grommash Hellscream At long last. No chieftain rules forever, my son.
Garrosh hellscream: I see... only darkness... before... me...
Garrosh's eyes roll back into his head and he dies, his hand falling to the ground. Grom closes his son's eyes and gently lays him on the ground as Thrall walks in.
Grommash Hellscream: Without its master's command, the restless Horde will become an even greater threat to this world.
Gromash stands, facing Thrall.
Gromash Hellscream: Control must be maintained. There must always be a Warchief.
Gromash's ghost disappears.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
XD
Reply Quote

Garrosh's eyes roll back into his head and he dies, his hand falling to the ground. Grom closes his son's eyes and gently lays him on the ground as Thrall walks in.
Grommash Hellscream: Without its master's command, the restless Horde will become an even greater threat to this world.
Gromash Hellscream: Control must be maintained. There must always be a Warchief.

And then an undead Cairne comes in and takes the title.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
XD
Reply Quote
See what I did there? See what I did?

Watch it happen.
Reply Quote
91 Human Death Knight

I don't wan another lich king death, it was cool the first time.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest

And then an undead Cairne comes in and takes the title.

If Cairne becomes the next warchief, it will be the best ending to MoP.
Reply Quote
91 Human Death Knight

Thrall picks up Gorehowl.
Thrall: such a burden... It must be mine!
Vol'jin: THRALL (echoes)
Thrall: Vol'jin?! I thought you were dead!
Vol'jin: the assassin's blade only injured me.
AAAAAAND then Saurfang calls crap and cleaves everyone.

The end
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Cairne: You hold a grim destiny in your hand, Thrall, but it is not your own!
Reply Quote
Thrall: But what of your sacrifice? What of your son?

Cairne: Noone must ever know!

~1 month later, a statue of Thrall raising the Doomhammer over the corpse of Garrosh is shown. When clicked on, the stature plays a video of the scene so that everyone and their mother can know how Thrall saved the world...again~
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
XD
Reply Quote
I'm sorry, but I had way too much fun with this ><

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Wait Didn't We Do This Already?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]