WTS Alani Mount (Alliance)

90 Worgen Druid
As the title states, picked up my last Skyshard last night and am trying to sell the Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent mount. Before anyone mentions it that doesn't know, yes the item is BoP. The way around this is having the buyer join my group and come to pull spot with me, trade gold, give buyer master loot, then use the Sky Crystal to pull and kill Alani.

Currently asking 100k. If I can't find a buyer in the near future I'll be selling 4 seats for the kill group to roll against each other at a discounted price.

Contact in-game Puddingstomp or Puddingstuff or here in the thread.

Edit: Just in case anyone is wondering, this took me roughly 20,000 mob kills in VoEB to complete.
Edited by Puddingstomp on 11/28/2012 8:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Accepting offers as well. Don't be shy. Mount isn't going anywhere.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Just in case you haven't been informed, this mount rarely goes for even 100k nowadays.

You may want to check out these forums for your best chance at selling the mount;

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011646/

Good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Thanks for the info and link ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]