Race Change

85 Draenei Hunter
About 23 hours ago I payed for a race change for my paladin and it's still pending. I know that it says it could take up to a couple of days but everyone I've talked to has had it done in like an hour. Then someone I know from the game did it today and already has their race changed. So I'm not sure what is going on. I thought about just canceling it so that I could either try again or I could finish capping my character for the week (since it won't let me log onto it) but I read that once you hit submit that you can't get the money back. It's just really frustrating me and any help or an estimated time frame would be nice.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Check your Transaction History on your Account Management page. Does it still say Pending? Do you have a Billing Profile set up? Is it updated with the card you used for the service?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
It says pending and I updated the card I payed for it before I hit submit.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Death Knight
It can take up to 72 hours, as said numerous times in the FAQ
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
I know, but as I said before someone after me did it and they already have it. So is there no line then?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
No, it's not about lines. It's typically about financial institutions. Have you ever used a character service before? It's possible that your bank is trying to make sure it's a legitimate charge.

Edit - As an example, I use a locally based Federal Credit Union. The first time I purchased something from the website, they flagged it as a potential fraudulent charge. They also did it when I made a purchase from Newegg.
Edited by Scrinshee on 11/19/2012 3:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
I've faction changed and server changed in the past. And they were all done within the hour.
Edited by Studley on 11/19/2012 3:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
91 Gnome Mage
I have a similar problem. I haven't even gotten to pay yet. It just says Race Change Pending.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]