LF Resto Druid or Mistweaver Monk! Core Spot!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Progress:
6/6 2/6H
6/6
3/4

Times:
Tues-Thurs 8-11:30PM EST

We're looking for a resto druid or a mistweaver monk with comparable raiding experience to join our team. We're a laid back group of people who have been raiding together for nearly a year now. I won't crit you with a wall of text so if you're interested get in touch via real id: Squirt#1622

DPS offspec a plus!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My monks name is Staffinfec. I do have a DPS offespec and gear for my monk. I think my Ilevel is arounf 471 for my offspec and I am wearing my healing gear right now. My oth

I have done both 25 man and 10 man raiding since WOTLK. I took a break from the game about a year ago to play Star Wars. I have done heroic modes in WOTLK, and in that guild I was the head healer on this guy.

The guild I am currently in raids tues and Thurs 8-11 but they have cancelled the raid the last couple of weeks due to not enough healers showing up. I have never missed a raid without at LEAST 48 hours notice.
Edited by Leireyne on 11/21/2012 6:29 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]