[H]<Templars of Lia Fail> is recruiting all

100 Troll Hunter
ToLF has been around since BC. We're a casual raiding guild that consists mostly of working adults. Some people raid, some don't. We can't guarantee a raiding spot, but we do rotate people, so everyone gets an opportunity. Raids are Sun and Mon at 8pm. But all are welcome to come and hang out - we're good, nice people who support our guildies. We're looking for mature adult players - all are welcome!

Whisper Yaboot, Ajaxx, or Conqubine for more info.
Edited by Yaboot on 11/17/2012 10:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hey :) I am currently looking to transfer to other server and I need a guild first ofc ^^ I am not a hardcore raider, but I like a good community. So I was wondering, how are people in guild ? Are you only there for raiding, because you are all working? And do you have people from all other the east coast or some specific area ? ^^ (dumb question , I know but still).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]