Introducing the United Legions of the Horde.

90 Tauren Paladin
11/24/2012 08:18 AMPosted by Itzandy
All this friendship and stuff is literally nauseating. Someone troll something or call someone bad please.

Oh hi Andy, the thread for Special Needs kids is two doors down the hall.

Better hurry before they run out of hot pockets.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Awesome job last night to all the guilds who came out! I got it on vid so i will have a video of our first event out soon, well long as I can find enough good footage to show off xD i was in the back a lot. But I will work something out to show our epic march from Thelsmar to Ironforge. Ending with us controlling Khronas!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Last night wasn't great vid as I was trying to stay alive xD but if we can set up some premades then yes! we can work on multi-angle shots lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Very true. That would be very cool.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
11/24/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Brewadin

*runs next door for hot pockets*

LIES.
Reply Quote
11/24/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Brewadin
All this friendship and stuff is literally nauseating. Someone troll something or call someone bad please.

I went. I saw. I was disappointed. They didn't have the pizza ones. Not cool.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
11/24/2012 06:01 PMPosted by Itzandy

I went. I saw. I was disappointed. They didn't have the pizza ones. Not cool.

Sorry bro, I'll talk to the kitchen staff :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Itzandy took his anger out on me this morning for the lack of hotpockets. There I was just minding my business finishing my deliveries to the mage tower this morning and bammo dead Arle. (heh side note I had it coming to me, was ganking all morning and Andy happened to log on as I just finished off a few ally. Pretty sure all it took was a shockwave and melee. Made my day though, I even had to log over to share a chuckle.)
Reply Quote
11/24/2012 06:21 PMPosted by Arlethvahn
Itzandy took his anger out on me this morning for the lack of hotpockets. There I was just minding my business finishing my deliveries to the mage tower this morning and bammo dead Arle. (heh side note I had it coming to me, was ganking all morning and Andy happened to log on as I just finished off a few ally. Pretty sure all it took was a shockwave and melee. Made my day though, I even had to log over to share a chuckle.)

Couldn't help it, saw a rogue at 50k hp. lol I laughed hard about that lol
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
The Blacktooth Grin Clan will be sharpening their weapons and preparing their respective spells for the next assault.

I will be in contact with you, Ravenhul.

For the Horde!
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
I like this a lot. It makes me happy to see that the horde is finally pulling everything into one agreement to up the scale of World-PvP. This is why the ED is so awesome, this is why we're the best Pvp server in the US.

I hope it works out for all of you. Ravenhul, lead them to glory.

(Also, I'll kill you all and drink chocolate pudding from your skulls.)
Edited by Avdaedric on 11/25/2012 9:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Our forces grow! Dragonmaw Vanguard! We welcome you. More and more come to answer the call.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
11/29/2012 07:12 AMPosted by Ravenhul
Our forces grow! Dragonmaw Vanguard! We welcome you. More and more come to answer the call.

The shores of Krasarang will run red with the blood of the Alliance!

And we will build sand castles with their bones!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hail!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
11/29/2012 09:10 AMPosted by Mordrok
And we will build sand castles with their bones!

Ha! I'm sorry, Mordrok, but all I can picture in my brain is you prancing around on the beach in a Speedo, building sand castles out of Alliance remains....while cackling maniacally, of course!

May I join!?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]