Introducing the United Legions of the Horde.

90 Blood Elf Mage
HAIL from Maelstrom's Horde Strike Force!

We wanted to express interest in joining this union as well. We are an RP-PvP guild much like the guilds here. As an ex-Dreamer (a member of Dragonmaw who migrated with them from VeCo) I wanted to make sure that HSF on Maelstrom gets a chance at participating in world pvp with the great Horde guilds from Emearld Dream!

HSF was founded in February 2008 and continues to be the largest world pvp power on the Maelstrom realm. Here is some contact information regarding who to whisper upon world pvp happenings:

Guild Master: Gug
Officers: Skuiizhi, Murokar, Jareff, Madam, Galavast, Vanirin, Krzysztof, Daeion, among others. Generally, speak to anyone in the guild and they can point you to an officer.

We are able to respond to world pvp pings on most nights and would be glad to help fellow Horde guilds with Alliance issues.

FOR THE HORDE!

-V
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
The moment your guild leader isnt in Contender gear we can talk.

(as well as the majority of the members we come across)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
yay horde strike force<3. Love to see some maelstrom come in to take on the massive forces of the alliance. Any horde willing to help should be accepted, just my thoughts.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Oh I completely agree that any all Horde should come and help, just dont be spouting your mouth off when your nothing but fodder for the big boys. (Thats ED BTW)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
The moment your guild leader isnt in Contender gear we can talk.

(as well as the majority of the members we come across)

Please outline the minimum gearscore requirements for your elite wpvp events so we know which of our friends to exclude from the fun.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
12/11/2012 09:33 PMPosted by Murokar
Please outline the minimum gearscore requirements for your elite wpvp events so we know which of our friends to exclude from the fun.

All participants are required to come to events nude.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
12/11/2012 09:36 PMPosted by Ruvin
All participants are required to come to events nude.

Sounds like my kind of party
Reply Quote
Imfernal did not get his dried spider today, so he is cranky.

I highly doubt they expect you to be fully geared to participate.

I also prefer nude combat. More information on your local nude training ground can be found here.

www.aanr.com

-Psycho

p.s. Yes , I also hail from Veco by way of the Dragonmaw Vanguard and The Dreadhorde.
Edited by Psychostorm on 12/12/2012 2:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
yay horde strike force<3. Love to see some maelstrom come in to take on the massive forces of the alliance. Any horde willing to help should be accepted, just my thoughts.

Would love to see if we could set something up with the Horde Strike Force.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
HAIL from Maelstrom's Horde Strike Force!

We wanted to express interest in joining this union as well. We are an RP-PvP guild much like the guilds here. As an ex-Dreamer (a member of Dragonmaw who migrated with them from VeCo) I wanted to make sure that HSF on Maelstrom gets a chance at participating in world pvp with the great Horde guilds from Emearld Dream!

HSF was founded in February 2008 and continues to be the largest world pvp power on the Maelstrom realm. Here is some contact information regarding who to whisper upon world pvp happenings:

Guild Master: Gug
Officers: Skuiizhi, Murokar, Jareff, Madam, Galavast, Vanirin, Krzysztof, Daeion, among others. Generally, speak to anyone in the guild and they can point you to an officer.

We are able to respond to world pvp pings on most nights and would be glad to help fellow Horde guilds with Alliance issues.

FOR THE HORDE!

-V

I will do my best to reach you guys. Contact me in game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/13/2012 05:09 PMPosted by Shockblast
BUMP FOR MORE EPIC VIDEOS!!

Indeed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/14/2012 05:38 PMPosted by Ravenhul
BUMP FOR MORE EPIC VIDEOS!!

Indeed.

I'll third this. But I would also like to inject that epic videos of nude battles would be even better.

((How would that work? I think melee would be gimped. Ohh I got it, a New Years Nude Fist Fight: Raid v Raid Battle Royal...ohh yeah! I'm there.))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Blackwater Tribe has joined us.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
The Alliance are a virus that is spreading in this continent; these apostates must pay for their unjust deeds!

((Join us for a themed event to bring about their demise, United Legions! Check with your guild master and join us Sunday night.

Sorry to not have more notice - this is an ad hoc event before I travel for the holidays))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Might want to chat with Blacktooth Grin and Thunderhoof Clan on The Venture Co. They're organized and love WPvP, and are hard-core RP-PvP.

This is a good way to get faction balance if you feel things are Alliance-heavy over here.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Might want to chat with Blacktooth Grin and Thunderhoof Clan on The Venture Co. They're organized and love WPvP, and are hard-core RP-PvP.

This is a good way to get faction balance if you feel things are Alliance-heavy over here.

I'll be talking with the Thunderhoof Clan soon.

And I'll see what the dread horde has to say.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Wait, we're doing WPvP naked now?

NO ONE EVER TELLS ME THE IMPORTANT THINGS.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]