[A] <Sentinels of the Blade> Night Elf RP-PvP

100 Undead Warlock
01/10/2013 06:46 PMPosted by Ravenhul
I wish this guild the best. I look forward to watching this guild grow :D

Raven, Raven, I just had a great idea....

We take these Elves we know pretty well, you know, us, Sanquine Legion, Silvermoon Sisterhood, and we go and have Awesome Elf vs. Blue Elf. We can do it, we have the technology...

Edit: Ugan, you should totally declare martial law in Ashenvale. It did wonders for WPvP last time when an Orc did it. Just an idea
Edited by Imfernal on 1/12/2013 10:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
01/12/2013 10:03 PMPosted by Imfernal
Edit: Ugan, you should totally declare martial law in Ashenvale. It did wonders for WPvP last time when an Orc did it. Just an idea

((Been hoping for such a thing to occur actually.))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
((Bump for... well just bump. It's too early to think of a reason.))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
The guild's been growing fast and we're looking for more prospective Night Elves to join our community!

All Alliance are welcome to join our Zin'al Elune Event at the end of this month as well :D

Also a shout out to any Keepers of Kalidar members to come join us this Saturday!
Reply Quote

<Warsong Blades> I believe. Sad they never stayed around for longer.

Yeah Clan Stormfist Vs Sent of the Blades would be rockin
Edited by Bronkk on 1/15/2013 1:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
01/15/2013 01:13 PMPosted by Bronkk

<Warsong Blades> I believe. Sad they never stayed around for longer.

Yeah Clan Stormfist Vs Sent of the Blades would be rockin

((Be careful what you wish for.

*evil grin*))
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Sentinels of the Blade has the full support of the enforcers of Azeroth. What ever battles Fafen leads her people into, our soldiers are ready.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
01/17/2013 08:36 AMPosted by Alunias
Sentinels of the Blade has the full support of the enforcers of Azeroth. What ever battles Fafen leads her people into, our soldiers are ready.

You do not want to play this game good sir....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I wish this guild the best. I look forward to watching this guild grow :D

Raven, Raven, I just had a great idea....

We take these Elves we know pretty well, you know, us, Sanquine Legion, Silvermoon Sisterhood, and we go and have Awesome Elf vs. Blue Elf. We can do it, we have the technology...

Sounds fun. Hopefully we can do something like that. When I come back, we'll have to arrange something.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Bump for the lady, Fafen. NE RP'ers need think to apply.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
((Bumpbumpbump.))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
bestest night elf guild EVAR.
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Paladin
How do Sentinels feel about Moonberry?

Specifically since it's a Night Elf product...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
A very versatile and delicious little berry. I have no problems with it. Unless of course there's something I'm not aware of....
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Paladin
01/23/2013 09:24 AMPosted by Fafen
A very versatile and delicious little berry. I have no problems with it. Unless of course there's something I'm not aware of....

There's nothing amiss with Moonberry, I assure you. Though, those filthy Moonglow swill peddlers will no doubt disagree.

Would it be possible to confirm Moonberry as the official drink of the Sentinels? It does have many medicinal properties and uses which are helpful to folks like you, constantly on the go and battle weary.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
01/23/2013 10:23 AMPosted by Rettribution
Though, those filthy Moonglow swill peddlers will no doubt disagree.

Filthy?! I'll have you know the Bootleggers are as clean as anyone can be, given their line of work....
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Our official drink? And what would we receive for such an endorsement?
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Paladin
01/23/2013 10:33 AMPosted by Seyahat
Though, those filthy Moonglow swill peddlers will no doubt disagree.

Filthy?! I'll have you know the Bootleggers are as clean as anyone can be, given their line of work....

<Stands up straighter>

I stand by my statement.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
11/18/2012 05:51 AMPosted by Fafen
rustled
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]