[A] <Sentinels of the Blade> Night Elf RP-PvP

90 Night Elf Priest
01/23/2013 10:46 AMPosted by Ruvin
rustled

((This happens quite often, actually. So... QFT.))
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Edit: Jk
Edited by Ruvin on 1/23/2013 5:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
01/23/2013 10:34 AMPosted by Rettribution

Filthy?! I'll have you know the Bootleggers are as clean as anyone can be, given their line of work....

<Stands up straighter>

I stand by my statement.

Weeellll... as soon as I hit 90 I shall come to Ashenvale and...um... show you how clean the...! Um.

Actually I can't help here, I'm not a Bootlegger. And I think Tor or Dyce might protest if I asked them to come with me to let you, know. Smell them or something.

I guess we'll have to resort to fisticuffs!

/slinks away
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Our guild will be hosting a formal "Induction Ceremony" into the Sentinels of the Blade for all aspiring recruits on the 26th of January ( This Saturday ) at 8:30 PM Server Time in Shadowglen, Teldrassil.

This event will serve as an official initiation for current guild recruits as well as all those interested in joining our guild through an IC event.

Please whisper or send ingame mail to Fafen, Iotá, Eregil, or myself if you are interested in attending.

Hail to the night!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
((Bump! Also, I've had quite a few people talk to me in game about just rping with us. We would love that! I understand that not everyone can leave their current guild to join an rp one (due to raid/rbg commitments, etc). We're friendly folks :) Just shoot me a whisper and I can let you know when/where we're doing things if you want to tag along.))

((Edit: We also have our uber spiffy banner up on our website now thanks to Virendis! <3<3<3 SentinelsOfTheBlade.enjin.com))
Edited by Fafen on 1/27/2013 8:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
((I don't think his name is on the art work my dear. Virendis is a noob!))
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
((That banner is amazing!))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
((I agree.....but I am bias! Bwahahaha!))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
((You're Virendis to me, deal with it :P))
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
01/27/2013 10:13 PMPosted by Roxamus
((That banner is amazing!))

Must be IPad unfriendly. It shows up as a big black box.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
((Well ipads are lame. That does not surprise me.))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
((Ya, normally enjin really sucks for mobiles))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
((Le bump! Only just getting involved with the Sentinels on my dr00d, but I'm having a good time. :) Highly recommended for anyone looking for nelf-centric RP.))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
((Fourth page... sad day. Anywho, back from my vacation and growth is STILL happening! Love it! Message any member in game if you want to find out more about us.))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
((BUMP! I love being in this guild. Great people and great RP! xD))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
02/08/2013 04:05 PMPosted by Fafen
Message any member in game if you want to find out more about us.

((OH! Pick me. Pick me. I'll stay online all night so you can contact me! xD I'll give you a cookie!))
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
((Bump for a Neato Bandito Guild, hope to see you guys out in Ashenvale sometime soon uwu ))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
((Bump for an awesome group of people :B ))
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
((Bumping because that's all I'm good for))
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
((I miss you guys! I might come online this weekend if I have time and say hello and see how things are going! :D

-Bandonation))
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]