Reroll player LF new home

88 Human Priest
As the title says im looking for a guild to call home and stay in for the long run. I have rerolled from a mage due to it not being as fun as it used to be(main of 7 years). Im willing to xfer/faction change if need be.

Im generally on every day after 4pm to late depending on work(brisbane Queensland time)
Reply Quote
88 Human Priest
Still looking
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
raiders of the Lost Ark has formed a new raiding team. I am looking for a range dps to be part of a 13 man raid team. We raid 9pm to 11.30pm Wed, Thurs, and Monday. We group up at 8.45pm. I see you a little way off to raid however I would save your spot if you are committed. I do not allow anyone in the raid team till they are min 460 gear (this will go up as we progress). The reason for 13 man raid team is we have people who work, or have real life commitments and I do not like pugging.

not sure if you are after raiding.

We are a mature guild.

I am normally on 8.30pm every night.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
NMB is a weekend raiding group made up of 6 long time friends.

We are looking to expand our core group, but waiting until we can fill our team with decent raiders who are laid back and enjoy the game for what it is.
With that in mind, we have not started our MoP progression as yet, pugging to get by.

Our core group has been been in high end hardcore guilds at one stage or another, but prefer the more relaxed approach these days. That said, we will be pushing for progression as soon as we fill the last 3 spots.

We are mostly 30+ yo players from Brisbane / Singapore area with later than normal work commitments, so raiding is done on the weekend, allowing us to relax during the week.

Add Ruanuku#1934 if you want to chat.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Hey,

Zenith would be interested in having a chat to you about a raiding spot if you were interested.

http://zenith.wowstead.com/
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
<Sanctum> is a well established guild that aims to create a friendly environment for our guild mates to develop their raiding skills and enjoy the game while maintaining the desired raiding standards and benchmarks.

Group 2 (10man) is recruiting DPS for the newly formed raiding team, we are 4/6 MV, you also have chance to enter group 1 for heroic experience as group 1 have clear 6/6 MV, 2/6 HoF and moving onto HM.

Raid times : Wednesday, Thursday and Monday - 11:55pm to 2:55am Server Time (8:55pm - 11:55pm GMT+8)

Requirements:
- Have at least ilvl465, raiding ilvl is 470+ (with proper enchants and gemmed)
- Reliable and active player
- Stable internet connection
- Have raid awareness
- Able to listen to raid leaders and respect their decisions
- Up to date with their class and always trying to maximise their dps, eg elitistjerks
- Will not start any unneccessary drama

www.sanctum.wowstead.com for more info, or pst/in-game mail Tedstickles, Chitori or Souichiro
Reply Quote
88 Human Priest
Sorry was away for a few days, up to level 76 and still looking for a home(stupid thing on the armory hasnt updated)
Reply Quote
88 Human Priest
level 80 :)
Reply Quote
88 Human Priest
up
Reply Quote
88 Human Priest
5 levels to go!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hi Mate, we are called Facepalm
Very friendly casual raiding guild, we raid 2 nights a week.
At the moment, Monday & Wednesday from 6:30pm Brisbane time for a couple of hours.
Currently 4/6 normal MSV

If you want any more information, send me a tell.
We are on Dreadmaul server
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Hey,

Exonerated are currently recruiting for our core team, we currently looking for a dps, a shadow priest would fit well with our current composition. We are a new guild that only started raiding 2 weeks ago. Currently 6/6 MSV, 2/6 HOF , once we have our core team we will quickly try to move into heroic progression.

Our current raid times are Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday - 9:00 - 12:00 PM ST

Temporary guild website - http://exonerated.enjin.com/
Reply Quote
88 Human Priest
Hey Ceth,
Im about to throw in a app now, would be it be possible to talk to you ingame via battlenet/tag?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Finally level 90, currently gearing up and still looking for a home
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Props for a nice guy and great player =)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Hi, [A] Sanctum is an established guild in Dreadmaul. Currently at 10/16NM. My group is raiding 12am to 3.30am ST on Wed, Thu and Mon. We need a spriest. If you find the above suit your situation, please contact me at Pax#1915
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Hi, leet is a 10m casual raiding guild on dath ramar.we raid 2 to 3 days per week and most of us r real life friends living in Singapore. If u r looking for a friendly raid environment plz contact me at anythinglei#1236. This is a perfect place for u. Our raid timing is from 9 30pm to 12 30am Singapore time.(GMT+8)
Edited by Cinderpie on 12/10/2012 9:38 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]