Forgotten PvP Spirits Recruiting

Hello Hellscream. "Forgotten PvP Spirits" Is recruiting players for our PVP Guild.
Let me tell you a little info about us.
We started in about Feb-March 2012. In about April-May We were very active. Had 20-30 players online (Most that were 85's) and most of the time we ran BGs/Arenas together.

We had a Rated-BG Team that was around 2000 Ratting which isnt bad for being on a PvE Realm.
Are guild broke up by Guild Drama around June.
Finally a Officer (Urmom) dethroned are old GM "Case" (Makes alot of guild Drama.)
So are PvP Guild is back up running. We would love to see some old faces come back to our guild and new faces also.
Click on the yellow link under my char info to look at out guild roster and see if your interested.
Reply Quote
Were setting up a Rated-BG Team should be done by Jan. Also in Jan we will run "For the Alliance" (FTA) Raid PvP Runs. If you don't know what that is is we go to horde citys attack the horde bosses/players and get achieves its pretty epic.
---------------------------------------------------------------
We will attack horde towns too. Since towns are X-Realm it is quite a challenge now and thats what we like.
--------------
We will run BGs for 90s all day long of course.
We are a very social guild so you will see /G chat alot.
We are level 25.
We will run Dungeons here and there for the people that like to PvE a little for Gold/PvE Gear.
If we see any drama in guild Officers will be all over it before it makes a big mess.
--------------
We will also do Premades in BG's. If you don't know what Premades are its where a group 6-10 guild members group and grind BGs. You see Illidan doing it all the time in BGs. You need a Addon from curse called "Preform AV Enabler" Which makes it so you whole group can que for the same BG. Instead of having 5 people you can have 10 people. Kinda Cool :D
Edited by Ilovepizza on 11/18/2012 8:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
56 Gnome Mage
11/18/2012 08:47 PMPosted by Ilovepizza
Let me tell you a little info about us.

Oh because everyone is screaming to know

We started in about Feb-March 2012. In about April-May We were very active. Had 20-30 players online (Most that were 85's) and most of the time we ran BGs/Arenas together

Ahh geez I rest well knowing this petrnative information, thanks pizzaface

Finally a Officer (Urmom) dethroned are old GM "Case" (Makes alot of guild Drama.)

Look jerkface let me stop you right there. Case was the best thing that happened to hapless bunch of tulips. His direction and savy is what put you deadbeats on the map.
stop bagging on him
stop posting
and most of all stop being such a yutz
Reply Quote
Yo Filten instead of hiding be hide a ALT be a man and lets see your 85 im sure you were one of the other problems in our guild.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]