[H] Migkwa's Weekend Warriors Raid LFM

90 Orc Shaman
Hello fellow members of the Horde!
I am building a 10 man raid team that raids on the weekend (Title may have hinted at that).

I am looking for players who are interested in raiding Saturday & Sunday 8pm-11pm server. This is not a raid for casual players. Looking for players that weekend raiding fits their schedule and can show up on time and prepared each week.

Basic Requirements:
-ilvl 460+ with no greens and no PvP gear
-All gem slots filled with appropriate rare quality gems
-All gear enchanted with appropriate enchants
-Bring personal consumables (Pots/Flasks/Food-250+stat food)
-Able to show up on time

If you are interested in joining my team feel free to mail me in game and make sure you are logged out in your current gear for the spec you want to play. I will catch you in game or mail you after reviewing your gear.

Note: This is a personal team formed by me and there is no requirement to join Heroes of Legend.

Look forward to raiding with you,
Migkwa

Raid Spots
Tanks
<Open Tank>
<Open Tank>

Healers
<Open Healer>
<Open Healer>
<Reserved Healer>

DPS
Migkwa - Melee DPS
<Reserved Melee DPS>
<Reserved Ranged DPS>
<Open Ranged DPS>
<Open Ranged DPS>
Edited by Migkwa on 11/19/2012 2:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
11/19/2012 01:48 PMPosted by Migkwa
ilvl 460+ with no greens and no PvP gear

Just like to point out that Conquest gear / Malevolent pvp gear is alot better than heroic 5 man gear & raid finder outside of the weapons, just in case you didn't know.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]