weapon speed DW

90 Undead Mage
Is it still better to have a slower wep in MH and faster in OH? or does it not make a difference anymore, I haven't done pve since BC.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
What spec? I think rogues still want fast/fast or slow/fast depending on spec but everything else should be slow/slow...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Combat rogues are actually slightly better off using a slow offhand. Assassination needs to use a dagger offhand to mutilate, and both assassination and subtlety benefit from the extra chances to apply poison with a dagger offhand.

All 1H weapons are the same speed, so DKs, warriors, enhance, etc, all want slow/slow. Monks could benefit from daggers, but they aren't allowed to equip them. Only rogues want agility daggers.
Edited by Slant on 11/19/2012 9:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
11/19/2012 08:57 AMPosted by Smoovie
Is it still better to have a slower wep in MH and faster in OH? or does it not make a difference anymore, I haven't done pve since BC.

I'm pretty sure mages can't dual wield.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]