Fireblast glyph shouldn't effect Frost Bomb

90 Draenei Shaman
its weird that jah is taking the glyph now, he didnt use to. in fact, hes said fairly frequently that only bad mages rely on it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Keyword there was "rely" not "use"
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Its not even hard to line up frost bomb before you deep frreeze someone. so many garbage players rely on stuff like this glyph
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
11/19/2012 12:20 PMPosted by Mezasu
Why do mages think nerfing frost bomb will screw them over in PvE? You have 2 other bombs to chose from. God damn I hate this game sometimes.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
11/19/2012 02:38 PMPosted by Pewpewblast
Or we can remove the glyph all together because there are no other glyphs that directly effect your talent choice.

And then all the Fire Mages lost every last bit of their cleave, leaving them with crap damage when it comes to more than 1 target.

Yeah, that certainly won't cause more issues than it "fixes".

I would just say remove the Frost Bomb portion from the glyph. That, or cause its slowing effect when you use Fire Blast/Inferno Blast.

And why dose 1 spec in 1 class have to be best in single target damage AND multi target damage? just asking. Not agreeing or disagreeing with OP just this Fu cking homogenization of the game really makes it less and less appealing.

Mages are "suppose" to be pure dps spec. I get that. but why not have one spec, say fire, for single target. Another spec (Idk other specs that well) frost or arcane as the multi target spec. So depending on the fight you chose which spec is best. I personally would like that if I was a pure dps spec. I don't have the luxury, I either tank heal, melee dps (which is starting to get up there now) or range dps (which suffers from that "hybrid" class distinction and subsequent lower dps)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
why do mages feel they deserve compensation for every nerf therefore nullifying said nerf...

what is this...i dont even... frost bomb is about the most retarded thing ever with that glyph...i love getting wtfpwnt when my healers dispel is on cd and getting nuked in a deepfreeze from 100-0 with no skill from the mages end...lol this game i swear

blizzard needs to stop catering to whining little creetins and actually look at QoL, numbers and true functionality/viability for classes instead of threads like this all about wahhhhhhhhhhh my deepfreeze is 4 seconds instead of 5 its gonna kill my soloing while truly thats a "dont nerf me bro i like pwning in pvp"

seriously...just shut it mages

ES&D I'd pay double just to get you whining little pvp babies out of the game entirely!

ps i realize this about the fireblast glyph and frost bomb...but that was just an example of the bull!@#$ i see
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
The change to frost bomb was to make it easier to dispel.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]