To Alliance RP'ers

Would you at least humor me if I dropped by the Brown Recluse in a disguise for some creepin? :P
Or would I be killed on sight, even if I looked like a strapping young human again ;)

All of this assuming your RP is still alive and strong there.
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warrior
I would be disgusted if they let you live.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
a while back I was bopping around Redridge, and ran into a group of players who were obviously RP'ing.

Not wanting to be a jerk, I glared at them, and did the usual horde things that did not grief their rp, but rather gave them some spice...no one died, and I did the usual 'get off my mountain you whipper-snappers", you know, some focus...focus...right up to the three 85's coming out of no where and smashing my face into the ground.

After that, anytime I wanted to "try" RP with the alliance, I was on my rogue...I basically wanted a snowball's thrown in hells chance of running away if things went sour.

And they did.

So, nope, no more. I avoid groups of rp'ing allys like the plague laden vermin they are.
Reply Quote
Because it's totally not justified for members of the Alliance to not want to give an ORC WARLOCK a chance sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
11/19/2012 08:10 PMPosted by Draile
Because it's totally not justified for members of the Alliance to not want to give an ORC WARLOCK a chance sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm.

It's not...I'm just a wittle-itty-bitty-warlock...no need to be afraid of lil ol'me!
Reply Quote
When I played an Orc Warlock in vanilla, I'd go to low level areas, mana drain paladins while they were fighting mobs, run away, and do it again if they survived(after they had a drink of course).

So I KNOW your type.
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 04:43 PMPosted by Buttunz

Woah woah why the harsh response? I would be IC, this is not a griefing post at all. If you are strictly IC then you would not be able to identify me as an undead; if I was disguised as a human. Thats why I was asking if they would at least humor me and not KoS. Not because I was making fun of them if that is what your taking from this!

IC, The only way to detect that I was an undead rogue would be for a worgen to sniff me over or something.

I just thought it would be fun to chill with the Ally RP community and actually have an IC defend-able reason. Its called being a spy!
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warrior
But you can't really inform everyone that you wouldn't be recognizable. A night elf would see the bones popping out, smell the rot, and go "Undead, time to die".

I would be disgusted if they let you live because red is dead, HOWEVER. I have legit rp walked into the Blue Recluse as a troll before and not a single person flagged up to kill me. SO you'd probably be safe tbh.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
IM ALL UP IN THIS THREAD!
Reply Quote
You know i'd let you any day! But I can't speak for others... we learned this in Silvermoon tonight didn't we? ;)
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 10:58 PMPosted by Ellura
You know i'd let you any day! But I can't speak for others... we learned this in Silvermoon tonight didn't we? ;)

We weren't very welcome in Stormwind, either.
So probably not, OP!
Reply Quote
But you can't really inform everyone that you wouldn't be recognizable. A night elf would see the bones popping out, smell the rot, and go "Undead, time to die".

I would be disgusted if they let you live because red is dead, HOWEVER. I have legit rp walked into the Blue Recluse as a troll before and not a single person flagged up to kill me. SO you'd probably be safe tbh.

Glyph of Disguise!!!!

11/19/2012 10:58 PMPosted by Ellura

Haha back at ya Ellura
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
11/19/2012 05:34 PMPosted by Dispelhope
So, nope, no more. I avoid groups of rp'ing allys like the plague laden vermin they are.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
11/19/2012 09:50 PMPosted by Vhiessu

Woah woah why the harsh response? I would be IC, this is not a griefing post at all. If you are strictly IC then you would not be able to identify me as an undead; if I was disguised as a human. Thats why I was asking if they would at least humor me and not KoS. Not because I was making fun of them if that is what your taking from this!

IC, The only way to detect that I was an undead rogue would be for a worgen to sniff me over or something.

I just thought it would be fun to chill with the Ally RP community and actually have an IC defend-able reason. Its called being a spy!

Sadly since I don't hang out in bars and chat much anymore it would be hard for me to have an appropriate response. However, back in the bi-gone era of _____(long time ago)___, I would chill and not care if they had a Red/Yellow Name badge. in fact I would turn off all name plates and UI besides a chat window. ahh those where the days. These days I RP in guild or on Guild runs, I have an annoying addon which says stupid stuff for me, (set to 30% random) and I just run LF and guild events. Also I tend to play my vast array of alts more than my mains.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]