Upgrading the Zen Alchemist Stone (JP/VP)

90 Night Elf Druid
Hey guys

I read that gear had a chance to upgrade for the next patch. Then it got me thinking (mainly because I'm an alchemist) about the Zen Alchemist Stone. I heard some where that it was going to upgrade to ilvl 458, but I was wondering if there is a possibility in the future to allow me to spend some justice points/valor points to upgrade the model later to keep up with raids.

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I couldn't find an area.

Another questions as well, I haven't gone into raids as of yet.. been bg'ing and grinding rep. I was wondering how the Zen Alchemist Stone show as to the comparison to trinket models to the now end game (in other words as of the current trinkets now).
Reply Quote
11/17/2012 10:23 AMPosted by Risingearth
Another questions as well, I haven't gone into raids as of yet.. been bg'ing and grinding rep. I was wondering how the Zen Alchemist Stone show as to the comparison to trinket models to the now end game (in other words as of the current trinkets now)

The stone is a pretty lackluster trinket, and you'll want to replace it asap. any of the heroic trinkets for any class/spec is pretty much better then it. The potion bonus is nice, but not worth skipping out on a better trinket.

Edit to clarify a bit: Its not completely useless, its actually pretty decent to use until you can get a 463/476/whatever trinket. but after that its not really worth using as most specs.
Edited by Bakiya on 11/17/2012 10:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
6 Gnome Warlock
actually the stone is pretty decent, especially for warlocks, mastery and 4000 int for 15 secs, nice icd, the only trinkets that rate higher are raid trinks.

If you could upgrade it to 472, it would probably outrate most trinks, save heroics
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]