And wdf is slow... I have to waste a WHOLE GLYPH to put slow on Arcane blast... REALLY? ye hun I'm with ya Arcane got Trolled hard in MoP.
A dispellable Buff
And a Glyph to slow
Not to mention Shaman and Driuds still get clearcasting/watever it is but Arcane doesn't.
We get a rune... to throw on the floor and stand in, and die on it.
Don't get me on how Temporal Shield and Frost shield are both Dispellable making them both Equally !@#$ty at defending Arcane.. Since PoM was made a Talent I have no advantage over other mages either.. and why did Frost get Orb again but they made missile procs are only off casted skills?
Again Arcane got trolled H A R D they are worse than Ele shaman in pvp, I guess Arcane is only supposed to win by running around spamming Temp bomb. I see some use Frost Bomb But frost bomb is so weak for Arcane cause look at frost mage's MAstery and passives.. Then look at Arcane's... and for living to work u need another mandatory glyph..
G G Blizz Good muda !@#$ing game.
Ps: Blizzard already allows you to move with arcane missles during Icefloes, and that wouldn't even help us really at all seeing as every melee will still take the opportunity to ranged silence us. Ask Ele Shaman How much moving and casting helps them.
To Fix Arcane they need to:
1) "Fix" Missiles HORRIBLE insanely LOW proc rate...
2) Give them something better than Shatter (shatter and Arcane contradict Eachother?)
3) either put orb back or Allow Tempest Bomb to Proc Missiles(Arcane gets NOTHING for Casting bomb at all atm... Frost get a free FFB and Fire get's Pyromaniac Debuff -.-)
4) I dunno wdf is Rune of power, I can't even..., but all the lvl 90 talents are bad for arcane in pvp Nether tempest doesn't even scale with Charges or nothing
5) Let slow be applied on more than one target and have the Glyph allow it to be applied on Barrage. (Inb4 ppl say AoE ranged slow is too OP, plz talk to Mr. MM Hunter and get back at me)
All the same complaints.
- Arcane Missiles not as powerful a proc for PvP as Pyroblast and Frostfire Bolt
- Low Mobility
- Our PvP snare (Slow) does not compare well with Dragon's Breath and Pet Freeze
Lots of great ideas on how to fix it. Doesn't look like Blizzard is listening.
Definitely nothing exciting coming down the pipeline in 5.1 for Arcane PvP. 2% extra coefficient on AB ain't gonna cut it.
11/17/2012 12:19 PMPosted by Pewpewblastda'hell' did I just read? c:
BAsically blizzard idea of Arcane mage is to suck at both PVE and PVP.
Bad single Target Damage, Bad AoE Damage, Less Procs.
No reliable CC since Poly Morph has been removed and that Slow is pretty garbage, Nova and Jaw are pretty butts too, it's sad how fire and frost got their each unique way to CC but Arcane only gots the baseline bs.
Literally (in heroics) I spend atleast 15seconds (per boss) total casting Rune of Power Also the Evocation Glyph with it isn't even scaled good with the talent, 1% my HP per second for every second in something i can rarely stand in is not good.I don't get why i can't have 3% or 2% like hunters.
I can only imagine it's much worse in raids.
Anyways It's like Arcane was just made to be bad, and it's not even the damage itself that's bad it's just how Arcane is played now, it went from simple and fun and versatile to pure RNG, ppl say fire mage is rng, Arcane is pure RNG and nothing else.
Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.