[H] Not That Simple is recruiting

90 Tauren Shaman
[H] <Not That Simple> is recruiting!

Not That Simple is a casual 10m raiding guild. We’ve been together for more than 4 years and are looking forward to more good times in the future. When we aren’t raiding we’re usually leveling alts, running heroics, engaging in pvp, or just having a good time. We have a diverse mix of people who enjoy playing the game and the many options for fun it brings, from people who love PVE to friends and family who just enjoy hanging out with us. We try to keep things as drama free as possible; at the end of the day, it’s a game we play to have fun. While downing content and getting purples is fun, it quickly becomes a chore when people take it too seriously.

We’re in the initial stages of recruiting for our second 10 man so we are recruiting Tanks, Healers, and Range DPS atm but this will be updated as we recruit for our current needs. Whether you are looking to raid, pvp or just hang out, come check out our guild site and/or contact an officer for more info. We offer guild repairs, help with gems and enchants. Backup players are welcome, as are people who are looking for a fun guild to experience WoW.

Before Applying
Please be appropriately geared for current content; between crafted gear, BoE’s, and Heroics. Having experience with current content is a plus, but not required. Flasks and cauldrons will be provided every raid, as well as repairs. If you cannot commit to making most raid nights, this may not be the guild for you. We want people who want to raid, not people we have to chase down and keep track of. Visit www.ntsguild.com for more information and/or to fill out an application.

If you do not see your class/spec listed above, you are more than welcome to fill out an app if you are interested in joining. Feel free to contact myself, Thundaar or Phoenix in game if you any other questions.
Edited by Epe on 12/21/2012 11:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I just wanted to let everyone know that I am going on vacation for the last few weeks in December. So I will try and get the group ready before hand but most likely we would start after the start of the new year as most guild take off for the holiday season.
Edited by Epe on 11/18/2012 5:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Edited by Ambidextrous on 2/7/2013 12:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
bump, srry who ever alt i killed yesteday <3 thought you were gonna snag my rare mob <3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
This has yet to be reflected in the main post, but Not That Simple is now looking for a ranged dps (an elemental shaman would be super!). This is for a spot in the group that currently runs on Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:30 to midnight. Raiding will pick up once again in full force come January 8, 2013 (as we are currently on break for the holidays).

All the information in the main post remains relevant, but please visit www.ntsguild.com to submit an application. Any questions? Feel free to speak to Thundaar, Phoenix, or Epe in game.

(if any of these guys aren't on, I'm always happy to field questions too - I'm either on this toon or my monk, Krina)
Edited by Calionna on 12/21/2012 4:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Update
Looking for a DK tank for the roster. Visit www.ntsguild.com to apply and/or contact me in game.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Bump for tank - this is for a full time spot!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
hhhmmmm.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I would insert something witty, but I'm not coming up with anything. Sorry to disappoint!
Reply Quote
what time?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
8:30-midnight server (eastern) Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Holy activity flourish, batman!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Looking for some casual players who want fun people to level with, run heroics and maybe some PvP's. A few back up DPS would be great also.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
You know that priest confession, "I fell off Dalaran."
Well, I actually did do that once and it's Epe's fault!! ;-)

I also confess we never should have left all those years ago.
Such a great group of people here!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Bumping the thread might help :P
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Oh hey, thanks for the free bump! <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]